Profile for Mr. Robert J. Cheetham > Reviews

Content by Mr. Robert J. ...

Mr. Robert J. Cheetham

I spy, I Saw Her Die: a gripping, page-turning cyber crime murder mystery conspiracy thriller.: (Omnibus Edition containing both BOOK ONE and BOOK TWO)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy, I Saw Her Die ... right up there with Ians best!, 16 Jun. 2016
Yet another cracking read from Ian - read it in one sitting!

THE INCIDENT BOX SET: Save 50% on All Eight Episodes of THE INCIDENT, a Sam Jameson Espionage and Suspense Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars The Incident - a fact paced thriller, 31 May 2016
Having read the first book, I was unsure if the pace could be maintained for another seven, but I'm pleased to report that the pace was indeed maintained! A cracking read from beginning to end!

The Messiah Conspiracy - The Race To Clone Jesus Christ :  (Book One): A Gripping Top Ten Medical Suspense Thriller Conspiracy
The Messiah Conspiracy - The Race To Clone Jesus Christ : (Book One): A Gripping Top Ten Medical Suspense Thriller Conspiracy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Messiah Conspiracy (in two books), 26 April 2016
I've just finished books one & two - another compelling story from Ian. The climax was pure genius ...

Entanglement Of Fate: Elliott's Register Mysteries: Book 1
Entanglement Of Fate: Elliott's Register Mysteries: Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2015
A cracking read - very cleverly written & gripping! I've already started on Revenge, the second book.

Haunted From Within (BOOK TWO) - Peter's Story: - The most gripping Mystery & Detective Medical Crime Thriller you will ever read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted From Within Books 1 & 2 - Superb Work!!!, 16 Jun. 2015
I read book 1 in an afternoon, & was so impressed I emailed the author direct - he asked if I was going to read book 2 which of course I was!
Having read book 2 I can honestly say that together they are the best books I have read in a long long time!!
Now to download books 1 & 2 of Haunted Without!!

Brilliant work Ian

Regards

Bob Cheetham

Deadly Stillwater: A compelling crime thriller (Mac McRyan Mystery Series)
Deadly Stillwater: A compelling crime thriller (Mac McRyan Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read!, 24 July 2014
Read the entire book in one sitting - could not put it down. An absolute belter of a book! Highly recommended

Brain Dead
Brain Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Dead - a Cracking Read!, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Brain Dead (Kindle Edition)
Read this fantastic book while on holiday in Tuscany. I know it's cliche but I could not put it down!!

The Next Day
The Next Day

5.0 out of 5 stars The Next Day - Fabulous!, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Next Day (MP3 Download)
I suspect some of the reviews already submitted have been done in haste, without giving the album the respect it demands & giving giving it several listens.
I've listened to it several times & can only conclude that Bowie is back at his brilliant best!

Lifesigns
Lifesigns

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely magnificent, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lifesigns (Audio CD)
This album is a masterpiece - the writing is wonderful, the musicianship awesome.
If you like progressive rock, then buy this album!!

Bob Cheetham