Profile for Miss Hazel Stribbling > Reviews

Content by Miss Hazel Str...

Miss Hazel Stribbling

Page: 1 | 2
Michel Roux: A Life In The Kitchen
Michel Roux: A Life In The Kitchen
by Michel Roux Jr.
Price: 26.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2014
My Fiance loves this book. Michel Roux is his favourite chef. He was part of his Christmas present which he is very happy with.

50 Designer Save the Date magnets. Just email your names and wedding date and we personalise them for you. Envelopes included.
Offered by The Save The Date People
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Brilliant, 14 Feb 2014
We used these to ask our guests to keep this date for our Wedding in the summer. The design is brilliant.

Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager with Soothing Heat
Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager with Soothing Heat
Price: 39.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Feb 2014
My Fiance loves it. He uses it on a regular basis. He has a bad foot and this really helps with the pain management.

Keepsake Box - Wedding Certificate Holder - Cream Rose
Keepsake Box - Wedding Certificate Holder - Cream Rose
Offered by Gifts and Crafts
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2014
Perfect from keeping our Wedding Certificate in, when we get married in the summer. Delivered exactly as stated on the website.

Samsung Car Charger for Galaxy S3
Samsung Car Charger for Galaxy S3
Price: 8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov 2013
This is for me to be able to charge my phone in the car. As this is my first smart phone, I did not have a previous charger.

Genuine Leather Black Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 III Phone Ultra Slim Lite Cover + Two x FREE Screen Protectors
Offered by DEENOR
Price: 9.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov 2013
This is for my fiance. He needs it to protect his phone whilst at work as his job is not office based, he needed the padded case.

NEW MENS SMALL SOFT BLACK LEATHER WALLET 6XCARDS 1XNOTE SECTION
NEW MENS SMALL SOFT BLACK LEATHER WALLET 6XCARDS 1XNOTE SECTION
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov 2013
This for my fiance as his is looking rather tired. Prefect for any man whi requires a new wallet but wants a small one to keep in a pocket.

The Wedding Planner. You and Your Wedding: Everything You Need to Plan the Perfect Day (You & Your Wedding)
by Carole Hamilton
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!, 6 Nov 2013
For someone who has never organised a wedding. This book is a gold mine, from the moment you first start reading, the knowledge and information it imparts is very informative, it deserves 5 stars and so glad Amazon is there you deserve 5 star too!!

Nikki Heat Book Five - Deadly Heat (Castle) (Nikki Heat 5)
Nikki Heat Book Five - Deadly Heat (Castle) (Nikki Heat 5)
by Richard Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 6 Nov 2013
The book just kept on giving from beginning to end. I could not put it down. The books and Series are brilliant. Can watch the series again and again. Deserves its 5 star rating.

Amore Wedding Planner Organiser gift
Amore Wedding Planner Organiser gift
Offered by UK GIFT STORE ONLINE
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Nov 2013
With my wedding to plan and trying to keep info together, this is a gold mine. What would I do without it.

Page: 1 | 2