Profile for Ms. S. King > Reviews

Mermaid Magic : Mermaid Magic Fizz n Surprise - 4 Pack
Offered by papillon gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
Excellent

Working with Children, Young People and Families: A course book for Foundation Degrees (Creating Integrated Services Series)
by Billie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, well laid out, activities really switch your brain on!, 28 Jan. 2012
Bought this book at the launch in October, I find it easy to read and understand. The activities at the end of every chapter are very helpful. BRILLIANT!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This has changed my life, 8 Sept. 2008
THIS DOES WORK! I have lost 5 and a half stone and i am fitter than ever, and i am finally able to run round after my 4 children! this HAS changed my life.
It took maybe 3 days to get into my system but then the change was amazing, no more eating for the sake of it, I actually threw half my Sunday dinner away! I have never done this in my life, my kids and partner were open mouthed!
I lost 4 lb in the first week!
Trust me i have tried everything, I used trim secrets for 4 months and i just stayed the same weight but was able to eat what i wanted so it didnt curb my appetite. If you have NO will power and eat for eating sake rather than nutritional need then this is the pill for you!

I have gone from a size 20 to a 12 in 9 months.

Good luck all you dieters I hope this works for you like it did for me.

X
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2009 12:33 PM BST

The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed and Lorraine Warren
The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed and Lorraine Warren
by Gerald Brittle

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it in 2 days!, 9 July 2008
This book was riveting, i have 4 children and i work but i managed to read in 2 days. I have been subject to some of the phenomenen in this book so i thought it would just confirm my beliefs but not only did it confirm.... it took my beliefs alot further. This book shows you in no un-certain terms if you play with fire you truly will get burnt and EVERYBODY should own a bible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2013 10:53 PM GMT