Profile for Barbara > Reviews

Dunlop Guitar Pick Holder Black 5001S
Dunlop Guitar Pick Holder Black 5001S
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB, 25 Dec 2012
This arrived on time and was well packaged. It does exactly what it says in the description, no more hunting for picks.

Planet Waves Joe Satriani Chrome Dome Guitar Pick
Planet Waves Joe Satriani Chrome Dome Guitar Pick

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 25 Dec 2012
These guitar picks look good and are comfortable to use. They arrived on time and were well packaged. My grandson thinks they are 'MINT'.

One Direction Signed Autograph Loose Guitar Picks X 10 (Limited to 500 sets of 10 picks)

3.0 out of 5 stars A NICE KEEPSAKE, 25 Dec 2012
These guitar picks are good to look at and a nice keepsake, but are quite flimsy. They arrived on time and well packaged

Lindo 933C Apprentice Series Tiger Cutaway Acoustic Guitar with Carry Case - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GUITAR, 25 Dec 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas present for my 9 year old grandson and he thinks its great. it arrived on time. well packaged and in excellent condition. The colour of the guitar is a deep purple, looks good and sounds great. The free carry case is quite a good one, not a cheap plastic one like some of them are

Well pleased with this purchase.

Planet Waves Joe Satriani Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Skull N Bones
Planet Waves Joe Satriani Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Skull N Bones

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Strap, 25 Dec 2012
This is a good quality guitar strap and arrived on time. It was bought as a present for my 9 year old grandson and he loves it. The only negative comment I have is that it said a chord was included, but there wasn't one.

JD Bug Pro Extreme Scooter V2.0 - All Black
JD Bug Pro Extreme Scooter V2.0 - All Black
Offered by Kates Skates

5.0 out of 5 stars Bug Kid, 22 Oct 2012
This item arrived well before the due date, but this was no surprise as everything I have ordered from Amazon has arrived early. As this scooter is a Christmas present I have only been able to check that everything is present, as it comes in excellent packaging. There is no way I would be able to re-pack the scooter, so I have left it intact. From what I can see it looks good, seems good quality and I am sure my grandson will love it. I will update at Christmas.

Uhlsport Unisex Standard Goal keeper Trouser - Black, Medium
Uhlsport Unisex Standard Goal keeper Trouser - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Uhlsport goal keeper trouser, 13 Sep 2012
This item arrived well before the due delivery date. The trousers are well made and the quality is excellent. I bought these for my 9 year old grandson and the only problem I encountered was the sizing. They are small, medium or large, but it would make things much easier if they were sized by the waist eg. 22, 24 , 26 etc. I ordered medium as my grandson is a big lad for his age, the body was a perfect fit, but the legs were about 2ins too long and as they have an underfoot strap this was no good. I returned the item and was amazed at how quickly the refund was paid into my bank account. Excellent quality, excellent service and yes I will buy these again and I certainly do recommend them.