Profile for K HIBBERT > Reviews

K HIBBERT "story kate"

Trixie 43882 Altea Scratching Post 117 cm Platinum Grey
Trixie 43882 Altea Scratching Post 117 cm Platinum Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this as good value for money, 24 Jan. 2015
As our kitten is growing fast - she plays on this a lot on this scratch tree every day. She launches herself at speed onto the sisal rope, hanging by all four paws. It shows no sign of toppling over and seems to be coping well with her changing needs. I would recommend this as good value for money.

Royal Canin Kitten 36 Dry Mix 10 kg
Royal Canin Kitten 36 Dry Mix 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars She shows no interest in any other food and cleaning up from the tray is much better than when we had her on another popular kib, 24 Jan. 2015
Our kitten is growing healthily and is very strong. She shows no interest in any other food and cleaning up from the tray is much better than when we had her on another popular kibble. (and no strong smell)

Easy-To-Read Bible-OE
Easy-To-Read Bible-OE
by World Bible Translation Center a Subsidi

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Easy-To-Read Bible-OE (Paperback)
a great version. could hardly believe it was so cheap. great value for money. recommended.

Premium In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / S4 i9500 - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®
Offered by e4deal UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 22 Jun. 2013
I find that the suction cap didn't work on my car dashboard vinyl, but sticks everytime to the window. It is useful for holding the sat nav when it is not holding my phone.

Samsung galaxy s3, s4 dock charger, desktop dock charger for samsung galaxy s3 / s4 i9500, i9300 (white)
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 22 Jun. 2013
This charger is OK, but i find that as the cable is very short for my phone it keeps falling out of the charger unless i keep it on the floor next to the plug socket. This is inconvenient, so i don't actually use it much. It will be fine for going on holiday etc. Also, i find it is not very easy to remove the phone once it is docked. It takes two hands to remove it, one to hold the charger, the other to pull my phone off.

In Car Charger - Samsung S5620 Monte, Galaxy S3, SIII Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy HD, i9000, Wave, Ace, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Nexus
Offered by Bargain Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 May 2013
My Samsung Galaxy S4 car charger arrived very quickly. It works perfectly well. I'm very pleased with it. I reccommend buying it.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Offered by Handyparadise UK (Tax included)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed at first, 23 May 2013
I was very happy that my cover arrived so quickly and that it looked very smart. But, I was disappointed that it didn't actually fit my new Samsung Galaxy S4 - it was fractionally too small. It didn't come with instructions how to fit. After e mailing the support dept, a nice lady, Sarah, explained that i needed to remove the existing cover that came with the phone. all is now well.

Epsom Salt 25 Kg, Food grade
Epsom Salt 25 Kg, Food grade
Offered by Westlab Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 23 May 2013
This arrived within 24 hours - I was delighted. I didn't expect to receive 25kg in a pouch, so the fact the picture was different didn't bother me at all. I read helpful reviews of this product before i bought it and now as a result use 1kg per bath to help my fibromyalgia. I certainly will be buying this again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2013 5:09 PM BST

TeckNet 12 in Pack Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Screen Protector Value Retail Pack Packed with Micro Fibre Cloth and Application Card (Pack of 12)
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 May 2013
I thought this item would prove very useful. However, when it arrived I was unable to use any of the covers. The labels (that needed to be removed before and after application) were so hard to take off that the cover was too dirty/creased to be of any use. I would consider sending it back, but that would probably be more trouble than it is worth. In my opinion it was a waste of £1.99.