ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)

Profile for K HIBBERT > Reviews

Content by K HIBBERT

K HIBBERT "story kate"

Premium In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / S4 i9500 - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®
Offered by FlashMart

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 22 Jun 2013
I find that the suction cap didn't work on my car dashboard vinyl, but sticks everytime to the window. It is useful for holding the sat nav when it is not holding my phone.

Samsung galaxy s3, s4 dock charger, desktop dock charger for samsung galaxy s3 / s4 i9500, i9300 (white)
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 22 Jun 2013
This charger is OK, but i find that as the cable is very short for my phone it keeps falling out of the charger unless i keep it on the floor next to the plug socket. This is inconvenient, so i don't actually use it much. It will be fine for going on holiday etc. Also, i find it is not very easy to remove the phone once it is docked. It takes two hands to remove it, one to hold the charger, the other to pull my phone off.

In Car Charger - Samsung S5620 Monte, Galaxy S3, SIII Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy HD, i9000, Wave, Ace, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Nexus
Offered by S-247

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 May 2013
My Samsung Galaxy S4 car charger arrived very quickly. It works perfectly well. I'm very pleased with it. I reccommend buying it.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Offered by jem-mobile

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed at first, 23 May 2013
I was very happy that my cover arrived so quickly and that it looked very smart. But, I was disappointed that it didn't actually fit my new Samsung Galaxy S4 - it was fractionally too small. It didn't come with instructions how to fit. After e mailing the support dept, a nice lady, Sarah, explained that i needed to remove the existing cover that came with the phone. all is now well.

Epsom Salt 25 Kg, Food grade
Epsom Salt 25 Kg, Food grade
Offered by westlabshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 23 May 2013
This arrived within 24 hours - I was delighted. I didn't expect to receive 25kg in a pouch, so the fact the picture was different didn't bother me at all. I read helpful reviews of this product before i bought it and now as a result use 1kg per bath to help my fibromyalgia. I certainly will be buying this again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2013 5:09 PM BST

TeckNet 12 in Pack Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Screen Protector Value Retail Pack Packed with Micro Fibre Cloth and Application Card (Pack of 12)
Offered by TECKNET

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 May 2013
I thought this item would prove very useful. However, when it arrived I was unable to use any of the covers. The labels (that needed to be removed before and after application) were so hard to take off that the cover was too dirty/creased to be of any use. I would consider sending it back, but that would probably be more trouble than it is worth. In my opinion it was a waste of £1.99.