ARRAY(0xac20e6cc)

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat 18ml
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle!, 23 Sep 2013
After months spent searching for a good base coat, I am thrilled to say that this ticks all the boxes. After a week I only had minimal chipping - not bad considering I spend 8 hours a day typing. Usually after two of three days my polish looks terrible, but not which this. I love it!

Blood City (Davie McCall)
Blood City (Davie McCall)
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic first novel., 23 Sep 2013
'Blood City' is one of the most gripping novels I have read in a long time. From the first chapter I found myself fully immersed in the plot, following Davie McCall through the shadowy streets of 1970s Glasgow, watching this thrilling tale unfold with baited breath.
Whilst the author's background in true crime writing has obviously left him with a detailed understanding of this dark period in the city's history, it is in his skilful turn of phrase and wonderful characterisation that this story really comes into its own. Woven between the brutal violence and deadly rivalries is a thread of humour and humanity that brings the characters to life. In Davie McCall, Skelton has created a protagonist you can truly believe in and root for - even if he is one of Glasgow's most notorious henchmen.

I guarantee that once you start reading Blood City, you will not be able to put it down. A definite must buy.