Profile for Mrs. Judith M. Henshaw > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Judith M....

Mrs. Judith M. Henshaw "JMH" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Would make a lovely film!, 3 Mar 2014
A gentle and easy book to read. I read it all in one go as I really wanted to find out what the outcome of the relationship of the young couple was. It also gave me food for thought.

The Case of the Missing Boyfriend
The Case of the Missing Boyfriend
Price: 0.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Chic lit?, 4 Jun 2013
OK but a bit light weight. Have read 'the French House' too as previous reviews had enjoyed it. Think I wanted to shake some of the characters by the end!!

The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
by David Frenkiel
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarian Joy!, 24 May 2013
This book was much appreciated as a present by a vegetarian and even mentioned on Facebook to all his friends! As he is a very good cook I believe him!!

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thoughtful read, 17 April 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Kindle Edition)
Well Kate Morton keeps you guessing! She certainly did me with 'The Secret Keeper'! A very good read and afterwards it certainly made me ponder. I have recommended it to others and feel it would be great for book groups.

The Kafenion
The Kafenion

3.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing read., 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Kafenion (Kindle Edition)
Relaxing & enjoyable read. I generally read Victoria Hislop's books and appreciate the research she does for her stories. My favourite is still 'The Island'.

The Language of Flowers
The Language of Flowers
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it if you enjoy flowers, 18 Feb 2013
I enjoy gardening and enjoy flowers. I loved it and will refer to 'The Language of Flowers when I send any! All florists should read it!

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 18 Feb 2013
It is a very sweet thought provoking read and felt the story could apply to anyone in the real world.

Michelin Guide Great Britain & Ireland 2013: Hotels & Restaurants (Michelin Guides) (Michelin Red Guide Great Britain & Ireland: Hotels & Restaurants)
by Michelin Maps & Guides
Price: 10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Remember it is a 'Guide', 12 Jan 2013
Some of the ratings may not be agreed with by everyone and occasionally my husband and I wonder if Michelin are too generous especially in cities and tourist areas. Still, we value it as a guide in conjunction with ' The Which Good Food Guide' and 'The Relais et Chateaux'.

50 Things to do Before You're 11 3/4
50 Things to do Before You're 11 3/4
by Jane Eastoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Letting children be children., 12 Jan 2013
Fun for both Children and Adults to enjoy together and apart. Plenty of discussion value here and a good stocking filler.

The Blue Balloon
The Blue Balloon
by Mick Inkpen
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Blue Balloon (Paperback)
Bought for my youngest grandaughter, we have had a copy of this book in our family through the years. All young children love it.

Page: 1 | 2