Profile for P. Spencer > Reviews

Clynol Color And Care Enrich Shampoo 1500ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best.........., 18 Feb 2014
I've used this shampoo for many years, it is worth every penny. I'm in my 60's, male and my hair still looks good with this shampoo. I always purchased from my salon, as it wasn't available in the shops, but they have moved to another product so I was panic stricken !
Thankfully Amazon to the rescue........buying this large size works out incredibly cheaper, so my salon did me a favour in not stocking anymore !

The Shell Seekers [DVD][2006]
The Shell Seekers [DVD][2006]
Dvd ~ Vanessa Redgrave
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gem of a movie..........., 10 Nov 2013
Recommended. Gem of a movie......emotional and superbly acted. Sit back and enjoy.......you might shed a tear in the process ! "

That Funny Feeling [DVD] [1965] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
That Funny Feeling [DVD] [1965] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Sandra Dee
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gem of a movie......, 10 Nov 2013
Recommended. Typical 1960's romantic comedy.......sit back and enjoy. Great transfer to DVD......superb colour and sound.
Sandra and Bobby are at their best. The supporting cast are fantastic.......in my opinion, ''stars'' in the same category as the ''leads''.

Essentialz Maine Half Width Small Extra Deep Bookcase - White with Microfibre HSB Cleaning Glove
Offered by Real value
Price: 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 10 Nov 2013
Very impressed. Excellent quality, looks really good......not tacky looking in any way. Very sturdy. Fairly straight forward to assemble. Would recommend power drill for the side panel screws. I found that the hand held screw driver, using wrist movements, didn't quite get the screws in. Recommend this bookshelf for its looks and sturdiness.

Nur die Liebe lt uns leben
Nur die Liebe lt uns leben
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Eurovision classic......., 18 May 2013
German entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1972 and came 3rd. I loved it then and still do. I've waited all these years to finally come across this actual German version. I have the English version on a 45RPM single........''Wake Me Early In The Morning''.
At last I have the song sung in German, which I'd always wanted. The English version is great but there's nothing better than hearing it in the original language. For me, the 1960's and 1970's were the best years in ''true'' Eurovision. There are far too many countries now and it's far too political.
''Nur die Liebe......'' is true Euro music. Mary Roos sings her heart out..........just love it after all these years.

Love Is Like a Butterfly
Love Is Like a Butterfly
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic from Dolly........., 13 May 2013
A sheer classic. Superb transfer on MP3. If you love ''easy listening'', this is a gem. Worth the ''download'' any day.

Elusive Butterfly (2009 Digital Remaster)
Elusive Butterfly (2009 Digital Remaster)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic........, 13 May 2013

Bye Bye Blues
Bye Bye Blues
Price: 9.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Bert........, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Bye Bye Blues (Audio CD)
Bert at his best. Fantastic album. I have many of the tracks on various LP's BUT this CD version is sheer magic.
Crystal clear transfer. Takes me back to the wonderful ''lounge'' music era. It still holds the same magic today as it did all those years ago. If you love ''lounge'' you'll LOVE this.

That Latin Feeling
That Latin Feeling
Price: 7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Bert........, 13 May 2013
This review is from: That Latin Feeling (Audio CD)

Delia's Cakes
Delia's Cakes
by Delia Smith
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute gem to have in the kitchen......., 13 May 2013
This review is from: Delia's Cakes (Hardcover)
What can I say except here's another winner from the greatest friend anyone could have in the kitchen ! I have the original book but the updated version brings everything up to date. A gem.

Page: 1 | 2