Profile for Marie > Reviews

LEGO Super Heroes 6867: Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape
LEGO Super Heroes 6867: Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape
Offered by DIRECT DISCOUNTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 11 April 2013
It was a gift for my niece and she really loved it!! I spend some time with her trying to fix it! I really enjoyed it!!

Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
by Leslie S. Greenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 11 April 2013
A good purchase! Item arrived quick and in perfect condition. I am still reading it so I can't say anything yet about the context..

TeckNet® New iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep For New Apple iPad 3rd Generation & iPad 2 - Pink
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice, 11 April 2013
Everyone is asking me where did I find it!! I love it! Perfect color, it fits very well and all of that in such a price!

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Madrid
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Madrid
by Michael Leapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 4 Nov 2012
I haven't many things to say for DK Eyewitness Travel Guides in general.. The most necessary product of all of mine travel plans!! I always buy them in advance, to organize properly all of my trips! The Madrid guide was really good, full of information about everything! From what to see, to where to stay or where to eat. I also love the dictionary they always have with the foreign language, the maps of the city and of the public transportation, everything! I found it, as always, very useful!

Resident Evil 6 Steel Book (PS3)
Resident Evil 6 Steel Book (PS3)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice, 4 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game as a birthday gift for my nephew (14 years old). He loved it! He told me that this edition has so many things to offer that he would need loads of time to explore them all! He was really anticipating for this game and, for what is more, this game met more than his expectations!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2012 11:12 AM GMT