Profile for Liz Conlan > Reviews

Content by Liz Conlan

Liz Conlan (London, UK)

Corsair CMSA8GX3M2A1066C7 Apple Mac 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1066Mhz CL7 Apple Certified SODIMM Kit
Price: 62.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah, that's better, 25 Jan 2014
Got this to take my sluggish Mid-2009 MacBook Pro from 4GB RAM up to the maximum of 8GB.

The improvement is instantly noticeable - apps open faster and the whole machine feels more responsive. A small price to pay to extend the useful life of the machine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see my screen again!, 9 Mar 2009
Brilliant product - has turned my MacBook back into a laptop with a readable screen again instead of a large portable mirror! No more constant adjusting of the screen whenever the sun comes out for me - can't recommend this product and DISAGU highly enough

Good Omens
Good Omens
by Neil Gaiman
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The world will end next Saturday. Just after tea..., 6 Jun 2006
This review is from: Good Omens (Paperback)
I don't normally have out and out favourites, but this book has to be an exception as it's the only book I've ever re-read until it fell apart in my hands!

A cracking comedy about the end of the world that's well worth buying just for the footnote explanations "for Americans and other aliens" of such British staples as roaring open fires, Milton Keynes and pre-decimal currency.

It's about time I added to the stack of reviews for this one and 06/06/06 seemed the perfect time considering the Armageddon theme!