Profile for Cassie > Reviews

The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 12 Sept. 2011
If you want some serious light hearted and witty entertainment this is it. It is friendly and funny, this is all you need for a great night in. The acting is superb and each episode is the epitome of classic British humour it is just so very clever. There is not a dud in the whole series. I will be watching it over again within a few months to enjoy some witty tit-bits I may have missed.

Bergerac: The Complete Collection [DVD] [1981]
Bergerac: The Complete Collection [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ John Nettles

5.0 out of 5 stars For lovers of Jersey and John Nettles, 22 Aug. 2011
This is a very good series and improves as it goes along you start to really connect with the characters. The scenery is lovely and I now want to visit this beautiful place called Jersey. John Nettles is very good his acting is impeccable (and he is so young in comparison to Mid-Summer Murders). I have only found 1 or 2 of the stories a bit thin the rest I have enjoyed very much. Give it a go I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Rock & Chips - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Rock & Chips - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicholas Lyndhurst

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 22 Aug. 2011
This must be viewed especially if you are a Fools and Horses fan. It is a very funny and at the same time a human story. I would love to have seen more as I felt the series could have been extended with a few more stories. However, please don't miss this one - it is great!

Jeeves and Wooster - Complete Collection [DVD]
Jeeves and Wooster - Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Fry
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant British Wit, 22 Aug. 2011
My husband and I just can't wait to get home from work to watch another episode or two of this superb series. It is the epitome of classic British humour. Jeeves is always one step ahead of his charge. The era in which the series is set is just perfect for this type of comedy. Love the costumes, the elegance, and the decadence of the times. I would definitely recommend this one and will be re-watching over again.