Profile for K.Willmore > Reviews

Content by K.Willmore

K.Willmore (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
New Stylish Apple iPhone 4 4S Case - Aluminium Hard Silver Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
Offered by Phone Dome

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong efficient case!, 2 April 2014
Have been using this case for 6 months now, after continuously breaking bumpers and other cases. This robust little case has protected my iPhone brilliantly despite it being dropped/scratched numerous times. When it does eventually break I will definitely buy another as I have been really impressed with how long it has lasted.

SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker
SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and loud speaker, 2 April 2014
Have been using my speaker for a couple of months now, and have only had to charge it once. Lovely sound quality, with no distortion when increasing the volume. I would definitely recommend this speaker, and it is better than others I have had in the past. Will definitely buy again.

GTA 5 vs Breaking Bad T Shirt (Medium)
GTA 5 vs Breaking Bad T Shirt (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill t shirt for breaking bad fans, 2 April 2014
Lovely quality and nice sized t shirt. Actually bought two of these as they are such nice tops, would definitely recommend.

Cloud Atlas
Cloud Atlas

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cloud Atlas (Kindle Edition)
First and foremost this is a long, and sometimes difficult, read. I almost gave up twice. However, it is one of the most rewarding books I have ever read, and once into Half Lives I was completely hooked.
To do this book justice is impossible, so I am not even going to try. As a future reader be prepared to be thrown into an emotional journey through different worlds, narrators, time zones and relationships.
I would definitely recommend this book, and hope that any future readers get as much out of it as I did.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel good but predictable!, 7 Dec 2013
After reading numerous 5 star reviews I was left slightly disappointed by the end of Harold's journey.

What I enjoyed
- the encounters Harold faced with members of the public and his fellow walkers.
- the, sometimes painful, recollections of his past.
- the final few chapters are well written

What I didn't enjoy
- I found the book a little too predictable, one of the main twists I had called from the first chapter.
- I felt Harold's wife Maureen needed exploring further, she was the only character that I didn't believe.
- two thirds of the way through the book I feel that the author lost direction, the narrative sometimes felt pointless.

Would recommend this book if you are looking for an easy read, not if you are looking for an inspiring life changing story that some state it is. I know I will not re read this book.

Dower & Hall Cherished Hearts Sterling Silver Dimple Heart Square Stud Earrings
Dower & Hall Cherished Hearts Sterling Silver Dimple Heart Square Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little earrings!, 7 Dec 2013
I bought these on the Black Friday deal, and feel that the £22 I spent was a fair price. The earrings look really pretty, my one slight complaint is that the design isn't as deeply embossed as it looks on the picture. Saying that I would still recommend them!

Zap-It Mosquito Bite Relief Device
Zap-It Mosquito Bite Relief Device

4.0 out of 5 stars Zap-it actually works!, 29 Aug 2013
Zap-it is compact yet quite durable. Have now used on about 20 separate occasions and every time the little device works and I am relieved of any itching. Will definitely buy another when this one runs out, and would definitely recommend.

Birkenstock Women's Madrid 26 UK501 Lilac Slides Sandal 6 UK 39 EU
Birkenstock Women's Madrid 26 UK501 Lilac Slides Sandal 6 UK 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest shoes I have ever bought!, 29 July 2013
After buying my Birkenstocks about 10 months ago I am now reviewing them to show how long lasting they are! The shoes still look brand new, and wear really well. They are spacious and extremely comfortable. I have already purchased a second pair and looking to get my third pair this summer.
I really cannot recommend these shoes high enough, they are a little pricey but they are definitely worth it!

Cath Kidston Red, White And Blue Enamel Bow Earrings
Cath Kidston Red, White And Blue Enamel Bow Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty earrings., 29 July 2013
Bought these earrings due to the eye catching design, I received many compliments on how nice they were. Unfortunately one of them broke after about 4 months, which is why I'm not giving a 5star rating.

New Amazon Kindle Fire HD Display 7 (7-Inch) 7" Tablet (2012 Wi-Fi 16GB & 32GB) PURPLE Multi-Function Leather Case / Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep / Wake Sensor & Sunny Savers Screen Protector Shield Guard & SMART Stylus holder & Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 29 July 2013
This case fits really well, without restricting any functions which is a problem I have experienced before. It feels durable yet lightweight, and the colour is really vibrant!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4