ARRAY(0xa3dc23c0)

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 4, Total 240 Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 4, Total 240 Wipes
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you use anything else?, 9 Oct 2013
Our boy's bottie suffers severely from the sheer frequency of nappies filled, but when we're out and about, or when the volume is just overwhelming (such that water & cotton wool just doesn't cut it), these are as good as it gets. Read the ingredients: water, grapefruit seed extract. . . . . . and that's it. I switched to these when I used one of the mainstream brand wipes on my own rear end - and it burned.

Biophilia
Biophilia
Price: 7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Having just seen the live performance of this album - YES, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Biophilia (Audio CD)
I was initially underwhelmed by this album but having recently seen the live performance (thank you, Bjork, for coming to my neighbourhood, so that I could run up the Ally Pally hill whilst 9-week-old baby was safe at home with my sister), complete with the singing/humming Tesla coils and the Icelandic girls' choir, I now know that I just haven't turned the volume up loud enough to experience the work in its entire richness - and it is and entire work rather than a playlist of singles, lesser or otherwise. B's voice is as good as it's ever been.

Gumdrop Full-term Natural Scent Pacifier Blue
Gumdrop Full-term Natural Scent Pacifier Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for newborns & young-uns, if you need a dummy/pacifier., 9 Oct 2013
Unlike anything found on the high street, these will fit comfortably on a new-born's face. They don't hold water in the teat the way that so many mainstream silicone teats do. Others have commented that the texture is easier for Baby to hold on to - yes, absolutely. Pricier but well worth it. I'll be sticking with these as long as we need them. And to be safe, I'd go with the Hawaii Medical brand, just to be sure (others have commented that the Gumdrop copies aren't as good).

Sock Ons Unisex Baby Socks Blueberry 6-12 months
Sock Ons Unisex Baby Socks Blueberry 6-12 months
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 9 Oct 2013
Having pfaffed around with safety-safety pins connecting socks/booties to pants, these are brilliant. I also bought the larger size to hold on booties. Just remember to take them off when they sleep, but especially at night; having worn compression bandages to bed myself (by mistake), it starts to ache and baby will wake up.