Profile for Mikeyt > Reviews

Content by Mikeyt

Mikeyt

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by GizzmoHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Speed, 25 Sep 2013
I use this card in my phone to hold my music, the best thing is the speed at which you can copy music to it. Being Class 10 the access speed is up to 30Mb/s and you really notice this when you are copying 15+Gb, this is done in minutes now instead of the hour or so on my old sd card.

You Just Can't Beat It : The Best Of
You Just Can't Beat It : The Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars You really can't Beat it, 25 Sep 2013
Another must have cd if you enjoy the music of the late 70's up to the early 80's, so many hits.

The Best Of The Specials
The Best Of The Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best of the Specials, 25 Sep 2013
If you are over 45 you should have this cd in your collection, almost one hit after the other, bringing back great memories.

Nouvelle Vague
Nouvelle Vague

4.0 out of 5 stars Something a bit different, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nouvelle Vague (Audio CD)
I was told to get this cd and I am glad I did. Although there are a lot of covers on this cd the arrangements are a bit different and very easy to listen to.

HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little printer, 25 Sep 2013
I love this printer, it does everything really well. Very easy to set up, the wireless side was dead easy and my ipad and sony phone could print to it without issue.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars You can' t beat the right kit, 25 Sep 2013
Excellent item well built and at a reasonable price, does the job well, much better than the old VGA/PS2 version.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Surprised, 25 Sep 2013
I bought this on a whim, as I do not normally buy generic memory cards. This one at 64Gb caught my eye especially when comparing prices with leading brands. I have been using it non stop in my camera and it has performed brilliantly.

BAAS ® Sony Xperia Z XperiaZ Black PU Leather Flip Case , Screen Protector Film , Micro USB Data Cable , USB Car Charger & Touch Screen Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone case, 25 Sep 2013
Well designed and made and at a brilliant price. A real bonus having the usb charger thrown in as well.

Insertable Towing Hitch Lock For Caravan And Trailers With 2 Keys
Insertable Towing Hitch Lock For Caravan And Trailers With 2 Keys
Offered by iShop247

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite what I thought it was, 25 Sep 2013
Although this tow hitch lock does exactly what it says, I have found it too time consuming to use and have now put it on a shelf in the garage and bought a conventional tow hitch lock.