Profile for SA Cameron > Reviews

Content by SA Cameron

SA Cameron

Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro MD103B/A (Intel Quad-Core i7 2.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA GT 650M, OS X Lion)
Offered by MAC EXCHANGE LTD
Price: 1,399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great user friendly laptop, 1 Nov 2013
Bought this laptop to replace the one that my company had bought me as I was going on Maternity Leave and just couldn't live without it. Great price that couldn't be matched anywhere and super fast delivery which was very reassuring for such a high value purchase. Im enjoying the laptop immensely and highly recommend it to all users.

easyblackout blackout blind kit, Size 3, WHITE (also available in cream)
easyblackout blackout blind kit, Size 3, WHITE (also available in cream)
Offered by EasyBlinds
Price: 34.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purpose made product!, 1 Nov 2013
I was looking for a replacement product for our temporary blackout blinds that we had been using for a few years for our sons' room. Came across this product and certainly wasn't disappointed! I would suggest two people are required to undertake the initial setup/installation i.e.. applying the velcro strips to the window frames and cutting the material to size. But once installed this is not only a highly effective blackout system but very simple to put up and take down everyday. Both my husband and I wished we had found this system sooner and are planning on buying another kit for our new baby's room. I would highly recommend this product for regular use in your own home but it's not something to buy for casual use on holidays and when travelling because of the permancey of the velcro applied to the window frames.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value tablet, 28 Sep 2013
Bought this for my Dad as a 70th birthday present. He loves the larger screen and says it's a great bit of kit. Really easy to use even for a technophobe like my Dad!

DURAGADGET Black PU Leather Folio Case / Cover With Built In Flip Stand & Magnetic Sleep / Wake Function Custom Designed For The Archos 101 Titanium 10.1 inch Tablet (ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 8GB Memory, WiFi, 2x Camera, Android 4.1)
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value item, 28 Sep 2013
Bought this for my father for his new tablet. He loved it and has found it really useful and heard wearing.

Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway [DVD]
Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Moraghan
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars King of Railway DVD, 28 Sep 2013
My son really enjoyed this DVD. He is a big Thomas fan and this great new story didn't fail ti impress and inthrall!