Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Southern England)

Dog Days - Tales from an American Road Trip: American Travel Stories
Dog Days - Tales from an American Road Trip: American Travel Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Jun. 2015
Good entertainment and reminded me of past travels

Philips Hue Tap Personal Wireless Lighting Smart Switch
Philips Hue Tap Personal Wireless Lighting Smart Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Dec. 2014
Saves you having to use a phone or tablet to change your lights

Anything Considered
Anything Considered

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn Good Fun, 17 April 2013
Brilliant Upbeat story that was a pleasure to read. I wonder if they'll ever turn this one in to a film, there is certainly scope? Highly recommended!

Robin of Sherwood - Michael Praed [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Robin of Sherwood - Michael Praed [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Michael Praed
Offered by cs-marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, 19 April 2011
Well worth watching. This is good entertainment that seems to be so sadly lacking on modern TV. The blu ray transfer isnt the greatest. Its very watchable but perhaps this is not the disk to use to showcase your blu ray player to your friends. However, don't let that put you off because this is an excellent series and good family fun to watch!

simplehuman Spout Sensor Pump, Polished Stainless Steel, Touch-Free Operation
simplehuman Spout Sensor Pump, Polished Stainless Steel, Touch-Free Operation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 9 Aug. 2010
I have had one of these in my bathroom now for about six months and I have to say I am very pleased with it. Unlike the other reviewers I didn't have the drip problem but I do agree, its a little unclear about the nozzle in the instructions. Other than the instructions being in need of being made clearer I would say this is an excellent product that I would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out over sizing, 17 Feb. 2010
These look good and when I lose weight I'll know for sure. The problem is the XL size is a bit on the small side and not characteristic of the XL size of all the rest of the silk products I've tried. Not a problem for me as I am trying to lose weight & these should be an insentive, but watch out!

iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Gadget for the home, 4 Jun. 2009
First off, this machine will not replace a traditional vacuum cleaner entirely, it merely complements it. There are jobs it simply cannot do. However, what it does do, it does very well. Getting under beds, furniture and other things like large coffee tables is where this machine excels. My house is a lot cleaner since I got it.

Secondly, it has a scheduler which theoretically means it can work autonomously. Well it can but; you have to remember to empty and clean this machine regularly, and by regularly I mean after every clean. There are tools provided for removing hair from the brushes and you also need to remove the bushes at the end of these brushes and untangle any hair that has accumulated there. The irony was I used my existing vacuum cleaner to clean the Roomba.

Thirdly, this machine is thorough but slow. A large room with lots of obstacles will take up to an hour to complete. I guess that's why the scheduler is there? There are two lighthouses/virtual walls provided to help Roomba find its way back to the charge station or stop it entering places you don't want it to go. They are good but they run on batteries, thus if the scheduler is used you have to remember to turn them on.

Given its price it is a considered luxury purchase, but I have found it useful and it makes my life easier. It cannot entirely replace your existing machine but it's a lot less hard work getting in to those awkward places.