Profile for Mrs. Jane E. Ppearson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Jane E. P...

Mrs. Jane E. Ppearson "J Pearson" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2
ESPRIT 993EE1I900 Women's V-Neck Long Regular Jumper  Black Large
ESPRIT 993EE1I900 Women's V-Neck Long Regular Jumper Black Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Esprit 993EE womens long sleeve regular Jumper black, 6 Jan. 2015
This is by far the best jumper I have picked yet from online. It is smart and the perfect fit. It goes lovely with a revere blouse collar, makes it look classic with a black skirt or black trousers. I certainly know who to buy from next time. Thank you very much. Jane.

Almost a Hero
Almost a Hero
by Ken McCoy

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a wonderful story. I am going to find more of ..., 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Almost a Hero (Paperback)
Have nearly finished this book. it is a wonderful story. I am going to find more of Ken McCoy's books
as I love the way he writes. Mrs Jane Pearson.

Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts
Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts
by Mary Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyed it, have passed it round the family, 22 Dec. 2014
Lovely Booked, really enjoyed it, have passed it round the family. Thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2014 11:27 AM GMT

Henbury Lambswool V Neck Sweater H730 Cornflower Blue X-Large
Henbury Lambswool V Neck Sweater H730 Cornflower Blue X-Large
Offered by Olympus Clothing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars HENBURY LAMBSWOOL V NECKED SWEATER CORNFLOWER BLUE, 22 Dec. 2014
this sweater was bought for our dear friend and neighbour and he is absolutely over the moon with it and he loves the colour. It is a lovely sweater which I also loved when I saw it. Just like the photograph! I will definitely shop with you again. Thank you very much.
Jane P.

Fruit Of The Loom Lady-fit Valueweight V-neck T-shirt Light Pink Xl
Fruit Of The Loom Lady-fit Valueweight V-neck T-shirt Light Pink Xl
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 v necked t-shirts, 7 Nov. 2014
These t-shirts were too tight for me as I am larger on the top which makes it awkward for me, but I tried. It is a shame as I would rather have
clothing in bust sizes to be absolutely sure. However I passed them on to my niece and they fitted her nicely, so she was very pleased with
her surprise gift. Thanks anyway, someone was pleased.
Regards
Jane Pearson..

Estee Lauder Youth Dew Eau de parfum Spray 15 ml
Estee Lauder Youth Dew Eau de parfum Spray 15 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Estee Lauder Youth Dew Eau de Parfum, 12 Sept. 2014
I bought My Estee Lauder Youth Dew at Spanish Airport, It cost me $33.00 and it didn't smell anything like
I used to buy years ago. I sprayed it and in minutes the scent was gone. The smell was cheap and nasty.
What should I have done when I first realised what it was like???? Any advice?

Character Me T Shirt Boys[7-8 Yrs,Blue]
Character Me T Shirt Boys[7-8 Yrs,Blue]
Offered by Mailboxsocks

5.0 out of 5 stars his face full of happiness. Thank you very much, 10 Sept. 2014
Caleb was absolutely over the Moon with his lovely Minion t-shirt. He had to wear it at once, shopping with his Mum.
He was very proud of it and kept patting it as he walked round the supermarket, his face full of happiness. Thank you
very much, with kind regards.
Caleb's Grandparents.

Ridge Hill
Ridge Hill
by Anna Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ridge Hill (Hardcover)
Absolutely great story, couldn't put it down. I will be reading Anna Jacobs stories from now on.
MrsJ.

Envive Regular (Pack of 3) (Total 54 Pads)
Envive Regular (Pack of 3) (Total 54 Pads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Envive Regular Pads, 1 Aug. 2014
I received my item in good order as usual. The product is excellent, comfortable and safe and I am very happy with it.
Jane Pearson

Peggie
Peggie
by Lynda Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Peggie by Lynda Page, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Peggie (Paperback)
I received the book titled Peggie. It was a lovely story, I loved all the characters in it and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
I really love reading Linda Page's novels. I go back over the years to read some of the older novels and enjoyed every one
When I have read them I pass them to the female members of my family young and old, They love them. Thank you very
much for your excellent service. Mrs J..

Page: 1 | 2