Profile for whatthebutlersaw > Reviews

Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars This proved me wrong!, 27 Jun. 2015
I had been very dubious toward this product, but after borrowing one from a friend I ordered one for myself the same day. I didn't imagine this would give better results than a sponge and squeegee, but how wrong I was. My windows look like they've just been fitted, my TVs, curvy glass shower doors and mirrors all look spotlessly new, like they have just been unwrapped from the packaging. I keep looking for things to clean, and I hate cleaning. If you are sitting on the fence, borrow one or better still, buy one.

PK Green Solar Fountain Pump With 2w Panel 70cm Height Water Feature For Pond Garden
Offered by pkgreen-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 28 May 2015
I am really pleased with the build of this unit. Everything appears well made and sturdy. The flow rate is surprisingly good, I have placed the pump in my wildlife pond at the top of my garden, and fed the water tube up and behind a stone cascade, which gives a 'tap turned on halfway' amount of water when the sun shines. Good stuff.

White Laying Solar Powered Waving Lucky Fortune Cat
White Laying Solar Powered Waving Lucky Fortune Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars No waves :c(, 24 April 2015
Unfortunately my cat arrived broken. The magnet had come loose and had bashed into the delicate wiring threads inside, such a non-wavy unlucky lucky cat. Not returned as I only noticed the problem recently now the days are sunnier.

Fountain Candles Silver for Disposable Party Tableware
Fountain Candles Silver for Disposable Party Tableware
Offered by WowTastic UK - No Minimum Spend for FREE Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Made the moment., 24 April 2015
I really enjoyed these candles. Priced at next to nothing they worked well and arrived in a 'flash'. Actually I nearly made the mistake that others have made and didn't realise that the holders are covering the touch paper, but once turned the right way up and anchored in the cake they were fantastic. :c)

Belkin Energy Saving Socket Outlet with Timer
Belkin Energy Saving Socket Outlet with Timer

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 16 Sept. 2013
This outlet timer worked a garden fountain now and again for about a week, and then quit working altogether! I wish i had taken note of other reviewers comments, and only hope you do....do not buy. Now in the bin as I can't be hassled with the returns process.

Super Low Energy Saving Security Flood Light PIR Sensor Movement Detector Floodlight LED Only uses 10w but gives 100w Light SMD LED Outdoor Home Floodlamp Detects Motion Wall mounted Garden House or Business use.
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality product, 11 Mar. 2013
I bought this to replace a cheap one I installed a week ago that had began filling with rain water! This unit looks to be very sturdily made and water tight. It took longer than I thought it would to install due the electrics being completely different from what I have been used to, but once up I'm very pleased with it. The bulb (or whatever it is) gives off enough blue/white light to be useful without looking like invaders from Mars are coming. Very happy with purchase.

Crocs Men's Blitzen Navy Clog 10798-41C-258 10 UK
Crocs Men's Blitzen Navy Clog 10798-41C-258 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly comfortable...and just the right size., 14 Feb. 2013
This is my third order of these clogs. I am stock piling incase Crocs discontinue the model. I consider these to be my most comfy footwear in and out of the house and all year round. I feel other people's advice of buying a size up a tad controversial, I have a size 10 foot and I wear a size 10 Blitzen clog, a size up and I would feel uncomfortable. I think Crocs are experienced enough to understand sizing. These are sized up to accommodate the lining, in fact, having taken the lining out to (hand)wash, put your feet in the shells and you realise how much extra room there is.

Laughing Dog Complete Dry Dog Food Chicken Adult 15kg
Laughing Dog Complete Dry Dog Food Chicken Adult 15kg
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes down very well, 13 May 2012
I bought two smaller bags of both the lamb and the chicken versions of this at Crufts this year to see if my two choosy Shiba Inu would be tempted. I wasn't too surprised with the reaction they gave to the lamb one, but am amazed that they wolfed down the chicken one, and still do! I bought a big bag and glad I did, it will keep us going for month, mixed with peas and Wagg dog gravy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 31 Mar. 2012
Wand works a treat on my ipad Always a pleasant experience buying from MediaDevil. Products are the Bees Knees and stand the test of time and usage. I can think of a tonne of companies that could improve if they followed the standards of these guys.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 10 April 2011
I'm not usually a writer of reviews, but I wanted to express how happy I am with the results of this product. I've used cheaper shampoos on my two Japanese Shiba Inu's in the past and been fairly happy with the finish, but after 1 quick shampoo each in the shower a week ago they still have amazingly soft, shiny and fresh smelling coats. I think that they look the best they have ever looked (and felt). I will certainly be back for more before the bottle runs out in the future!!!