Profile for G. Osmond > Reviews

Content by G. Osmond

G. Osmond "Gemma Fisher" (Bristol, Somerset United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt
Price: 22.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy doesn't need to be boring!, 29 April 2014
I bought this on a friend's recommendation and I'm so glad I did! I needed to start getting more fruit and veg into my diet for health reasons (don't we all!) and this is a delicious, fresh way of doing just that. I'm amazed at how good it is for the price - highly recommend :)

Price Gun/Labeller bundle, 4500 white price labels and spare ink roller.
Price Gun/Labeller bundle, 4500 white price labels and spare ink roller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I buy one earlier??, 29 April 2014
Excellent quality, does what it says on the tin. Easy to put together and use - just wish I'd bought it earlier!

Tea Box with 6 Compartments - Teabag Storage Case
Tea Box with 6 Compartments - Teabag Storage Case
Offered by all-around shop Preise inkl. MwSt
Price: 16.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful storage for refreshments!, 29 April 2014
I love anything that is aesthetically pleasing - this does a great job of getting rid of messy tea packaging, and provides simple, clean storage. Brilliant!

Wobble Cushion, Pink, 35cm/14in Diameter, Pump Included (Balance Disc, Air Stabi

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, strong and perfect for the job!, 29 April 2014
I bought 3 of these for my dog training classes - these are perfect for the body awareness games we play. They are a beautiful pink, and good and strong too. Highly recommend :)

Ravensburger Octonauts Memory Game
Ravensburger Octonauts Memory Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fun game :), 26 Mar 2013
My 4 and 5 year old boys and I love playing this game - my 4 year old is surprisingly good too! Lovely game to play together and make some smashing memories of them growing up :)

2 Litre AirPro Midi Compact Air Dehumidifier for Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Caravan etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Mar 2013
Bought for my dog van which gets a bit damp around this time of year with wet dogs crashing in and out. Has worked very nicely, gets put on overnight and fills up just as it should.

Bones Would Rain from the Sky: Deepening Our Relationships with Dogs
Bones Would Rain from the Sky: Deepening Our Relationships with Dogs
by S Clothier
Price: 8.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - buy it! Your dog will thank you for it :), 26 Mar 2013
Suzanne has an excellent writing style which whilst very informative and educational, is extremely enjoyable and pulls the reader in. She discusses all aspects of our live with dogs, and the book is part biography and she tracks her increased understanding of how dogs fit into our lives. The book will probably leave you with more questions and make you want to know more about Suzanne and her training methods - she has further DVD's and literature available which I can also highly recommend. A wonderful read for all dog lovers :)

Kennel Design: The Essential Guide to Creating Your Perfect Kennels
Kennel Design: The Essential Guide to Creating Your Perfect Kennels
by David Key
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding reference book, 28 Mar 2010
This is a comprehensive guide to creating the sort of kennels that people would be prepared to leave their precious pets in, and is a far cry from the reality of kennels at present. It should be used by councils issuing licenses for boarding kennels, as a condition of the approval of a license kennel owners should read this book. Outstanding guide, and thoroughly useful.

On Talking Terms with Dogs: Calming Signals
On Talking Terms with Dogs: Calming Signals
by Turid Rugaas

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening - a must read for anyone dealing with dogs, 22 Nov 2009
This book is clearly laid out and all the information is very easy to understand. The points being raised are illustrated so that the reader is able to see what Turid is explaining. Absolutely fascinating and well worth reading, regardless of how much doggy experience you may already have. I would be surprised if the most qualified dog expert fails to find something of interest in this book.

Dogs Misbehaving: Solving Problem Behaviour with Bach Flower and Other Remedies
Dogs Misbehaving: Solving Problem Behaviour with Bach Flower and Other Remedies
by Gael Mariani

5.0 out of 5 stars What a useful book!, 3 Dec 2003
I had a specific problem in mind when I bought this book, and it really helped me find an answer. This is now one of the most useful reference books in my libary - buy it!

Page: 1 | 2