Profile for september > Reviews

Content by september

september

Wide Sargasso Sea (Penguin Modern Classics)
Wide Sargasso Sea (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Jean Rhys

4.0 out of 5 stars ... book is the 'annotated edition' so contains lots of useful notes for a broader understanding of the, 19 Nov. 2014
Condition described well and book is the 'annotated edition' so contains lots of useful notes for a broader understanding of the text

Music Theory in Practice Model Answers, Grade 3 (Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM))
by ABRSM
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 25 Nov. 2012
Very pleased with this purchase! I use it all the time as my piano teacher annoys me when she tells me I've got it wrong! The book explains the answers too.

Camper Van Rubber Key Cover
Camper Van Rubber Key Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present, doesn't last long!, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Camper Van Rubber Key Cover
I bought this for my friend's birthday, it lasted about a year and then broke! So not very good quality indeed!!!!!!!!!!

MathsTutor: GCSE Maths Tutorials, Higher Level - DVD-ROM for PC/Mac
MathsTutor: GCSE Maths Tutorials, Higher Level - DVD-ROM for PC/Mac
by Richard Parsons
Edition: DVD-ROM

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but the tutor talks too quickly!, 25 Nov. 2012
If you're a quick learner then this is great! However, I learn quite slowly and like to do things step by step, I feel that the tutor goes through everything way too quickly and I have to keep on pausing the DVD!!!!

Everybody Wants To Be On Tv
Everybody Wants To Be On Tv
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 17 July 2012
I love this CD! I wasn't too keen on Scouting For Girls but once I had seen them live at a free concert in my borough, I fell in love with them! I immediately went on Amazon and bought both their CD's! I am so pleased with this CD as it arrived extremely quickly and was in excellent condition! I will definitely purchase more items from this seller in the future! Thanks

Pentel Oil Pastels - Set 50
Pentel Oil Pastels - Set 50
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery!, 17 July 2012
These oil pastels arrived in excellent condition and arrived on my door stop in super fast delivery! I am so pleased with these, as there are so many colours - I am doing GCSE art now and these will be extremely useful so thanks!

Singin' in the Rain
Singin' in the Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 July 2012
This review is from: Singin' in the Rain (Audio CD)
This product arrived very quickly! I am very pleased with this CD as it was in perfect condition - not a scratch in sight and the music plays very clearly! Item was just as described so knew just what to expect! All my friends and family have borrowed this CD and it still remains in mint condition! I would definitely be happy to buy from this seller again!

GCSE English Text Guide - Animal Farm
GCSE English Text Guide - Animal Farm
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 9 Jun. 2012
This revision guide was so useful in my studies for animal farm - I did not feel at all confident about the exam and ordered this book just a week before the exam. It really helped me and gave me all the correct information. Lovely summaries at the end of each chapter which make sure you understand.
I would really recommend this revision guide!