Profile for Cheeky > Reviews

Content by Cheeky

Cheeky

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Swift Faringdon Collection Bakers Pride Non-Stick French Bread Pan Carbon Steel 39 cm x 16 cm x 2.5 cm
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 20 Nov. 2013
this is excellent product for making baguette. since I purchased this product my baguette looks professional. I am glad to have this one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 6 Oct. 2013
I traveled with this bag, I have checked with ryanair basket to check your hand luggage , this bag easily fit.

Trademark Collection Very Hungry Caterpillar Luggage Set
Trademark Collection Very Hungry Caterpillar Luggage Set
Offered by B2 SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars my son loves these bag, 6 Oct. 2013
I bought these bag for my 3 year-old son, he loves them very much, this price 3 bags comes very good.

James Martin Digital Scales ZX774 White / Black
James Martin Digital Scales ZX774 White / Black

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 6 Oct. 2013
my previous one was couldn't clean surface as it would be broken after clean with wet cloth but this one is excellent I can clean surface with sponge so I can clean it properly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 3:27 PM GMT

H & L Russel Ltd Folding Laundry Hamper, Taupe with Harvest Green Trim
H & L Russel Ltd Folding Laundry Hamper, Taupe with Harvest Green Trim
Offered by MightyHousewares

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 8 Jun. 2012
I purchased this one to replace old one, this is good size for my bathroom, only critisize is material is not good as I thought.

HARDWOOD BED FRAME HEARTLAND AMELIA SINGLE AND ECONOMY MATTRESS IN CHERRY COLOUR £110

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 7 Jun. 2012
I purchased this for my son, looks good, doesn't look cheap, easy to put together. as for mattress which comes with the bed was ok, too soft for me though.

French Experience: CD's 1-4
French Experience: CD's 1-4
by Marie Therese Bougard
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 Feb. 2012
My French teacher recommended this CD as speaking speed is natural as native French speaker, this was used during class as well, I found very fast initially however after I repeated many times, used the speed. this is very useful product.

Retro Atomic Coat Hook Multi Coloured
Retro Atomic Coat Hook Multi Coloured
Offered by Prime Homewares Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 27 Dec. 2011
I bought this product for my son's room. it looks good but there is no screw or nails include so I had to buy them in a shop. I needed just 4 screw but shop sells bag of screws, wish screws are included... other than that I'm pleased with this product.

Hello Kitty Hair Care
Hello Kitty Hair Care

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Hello Kitty Hair Care (Toy)
I bought this product for friend's daughter who love kitty! this product grab the girl's heart in a second. it doesn't look what I paid for, it looks much more value.

2 PC PIECE CHROME EFFECT OVER THE DOOR HANGERS HOOKS
2 PC PIECE CHROME EFFECT OVER THE DOOR HANGERS HOOKS
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars good products, 27 Dec. 2011
I use for bathroom door and bed room door, it does fit , can close door without problem, good product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3