Profile for Mr. W. J. K. Cummings > Reviews

Content by Mr. W. J. K. C...

Mr. W. J. K. Cummings "Catalyst1" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HQ 1.3m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite
HQ 1.3m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I have owned and I have to say I loved it. I slammed it into the ground loads ..., 3 Aug 2014
This is the first kite I have owned and I have to say I loved it. I slammed it into the ground loads of times (as I am a novice) but it was fine. I once used a kite with solid struts, but that just hit the ground once and broke. This one does not do that as there are no solid parts. There is a little vibration when in high wind, but to be honest you will love it as a fun kite for yourself and the children. I will keep this little baby in the car for fun times out. If you have never owned a kite then buy this one. For the money it IS WELL WORTH BUYING!!! I now want a bigger one to see if I can get lifted off the ground!. Happy flying.

India IB8 Bench Stone 204mm x 50mm x 25mm - Combination INDIB8
India IB8 Bench Stone 204mm x 50mm x 25mm - Combination INDIB8
Offered by PVR Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent India Bench Stone!, 4 Mar 2014
Been looking for one of these for years on an off. Mine was stolen 20 years ago by someone that understood the value. India stones are the best! As a professional I am very pleased with this stone!!!

Nogent 3 Star Super-Kim 4030 G Tin Opener
Nogent 3 Star Super-Kim 4030 G Tin Opener
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars You must get one!!, 4 Mar 2014
This thing slides through tin like a knife through butter! I would say a ' hot knife ', but tin is resistant a little as you know. But in all honesty, this tin opener is amazing. Worth the little extra price for peace of mind. Plus it appears to be well made.

Home Plumbing Manual: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Home Plumbing Manual: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide
by Andy Blackwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! Get one!, 4 Mar 2014
This book is amazing and shows you everything you need to know about plumbing! I love it and the pictures are extremely helpful!

Sero Standard Deluxe Pressure Cushion (No cut outs)
Sero Standard Deluxe Pressure Cushion (No cut outs)
Offered by Mobility Smart

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pressure Cushion!, 4 Mar 2014
I am only sorry I did not write this review until now, but this cushion is very good!! No more sore bum in 10 minutes. Now I can sit here on this computer for at least 2 hours without moving much! I am not saying it will completely eliminate pressure on one spot, no cushion does, but it certainly reduces the sore feeling a GREAT DEAL!!! Get one!

My only beef is that darn thing should be another 3 inches wider. I am average size and my bum sticks over the edge by 1 inch either side. Not a great amount I know, but that extra 3 inches would have been a life saver.

beconfiDent Teeth Whitening Kit. Professional, Safe & Effective Peroxide Free Whitener. Whiter Teeth in 30 Minutes - EU Approved Dental Teeth Whitening Formula Developed by Dr Giniger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not great either!, 27 Jan 2014
The gum shields are great and fit very nicely. The gel itself and the difference your teeth will be?! Hmmmm! There is not much if any difference to be honest in my case. If your teeth are a certain colour naturally and you clean them regularly, then just like Pearl White and AAAALLLLL the other ' whiteners ' this one will not make any real difference. I say ' real '; because I don't think it did. Worth a try for the price, but save your money.

Prestige Main Ingredients Silicone Spatula & Spoon Set
Prestige Main Ingredients Silicone Spatula & Spoon Set
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrappers!, 27 Jan 2014
I use these to scrape paint from containers to stop me wasting any. They are awesome! Not just for cake making and bakeryt you know?! Get them now, OR ELSE!!

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item from seller., 27 Jan 2014
This is a great item that is original and robust. You could pay more for the same thing! Don't! Why would you?!

Lloytron BEAB Approved Single Size Underblanket Deluxe with 3 Heat Settings
Lloytron BEAB Approved Single Size Underblanket Deluxe with 3 Heat Settings

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick as lightening to warm up!!!, 27 Jan 2014
This blanket is amazing! It heats up in minutes and seems very well made. Had mine a while now on the sofa to kepp my bottom toasty when I am ill or the room cold and I LOVE IT!!! Get one - even if you don't need it.

66" x 72" Faux Silk Readymade Pencil Pleated Curtains Lined With Matching Set of Tiebacks Burgundy / Wine
Offered by HomeBeddingStore

5.0 out of 5 stars These curtains are great for the price., 27 Jan 2014
I bought these as cheap curtains to do the job and they do. They are not gifted at looking great or keeping out loads of light, but they are cheap and they work at stopping most of your bits showing to the neighbours when the bedroom light is on and you are naked.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4