Profile for Sholto > Reviews

The Holiday [DVD] [2006]
The Holiday [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely film, 11 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Holiday [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I love this film. It's just so nice. Just put it on, snuggle up under a duvet with a nice glass of wine or hot chocolate and watch. You will be taken away from it all for an hour or so.

I watched this with my daughter last Christmas and she fell in love with it too and so this was bought as a Christmas present. She was thrilled to get it. Am looking forward to snuggling up to watch it soon

Time
Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery f, 11 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Time (Audio CD)
I bought this as a gift for my partner - he loves it. He's been looking to get this for some time now. I think I did well getting it.

It was very quickly delivered which was great given the time of year I ordered it.

Swarovski Hanging Crystal Guardian Angel Birthstone Suncatcher OCTOBER - ROSE
Swarovski Hanging Crystal Guardian Angel Birthstone Suncatcher OCTOBER - ROSE
Offered by Kingston Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than the picture, 31 Aug. 2015
This was bought as a christening present. I wasn't sure what to expect but when I opened the package it was nicer than I thought it would be. Really pleased with it.

MaxRam 2GB xD High Speed Memory Card
MaxRam 2GB xD High Speed Memory Card
Offered by Stuff 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should do!, 31 Aug. 2015
Does exactly what I need it to. Fits into my camera perfectly and I didn't run out of space while on holiday. Delivered in good time also.

Lenoge® Battery for HP Mini 110-3000 PC Series: Mini 110-3000ca 110-3009ca 110-3000ei 110-3000sa 110-3001sg 110-3001tu; Compaq Mini CQ10-400 CQ10-500 PC Series; Fits: WQ001AA HSTNN-E04C, HSTNN-CB1T, HSTNN-DB1U, 607762-001, 607763-001
Offered by TradeMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely quick delivery, 31 Aug. 2015
Quick delivery and works as expected. One happy daughter as her netbook now works again! Thank you

Revival
Revival

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Revival (Audio CD)
Another excellent album by Bellowhead. I have bought this for my fella who is a big folk fan and he loves Bellowhead. It gets played a lot and so have listened to it a lot. I'm not what you would call a folk fan but I really have enjoyed this album. Have been to see the band a couple of times now Live and they are as good in concert as they are on the CD

An Inspector Calls (Heinemann Plays For 14-16+)
An Inspector Calls (Heinemann Plays For 14-16+)
by John B. Priestley

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 27 Mar. 2015
Bought this for my daughter who is studying this for GCSE. Arrived in quick time and was as expected

Our Version of Events
Our Version of Events
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have this album!, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Our Version of Events (Audio CD)
Just a fabulous album!! Not one song I don't like!! Played it on repeat when I got it. Looking forward to new material from Emeli Sande.

Bee and Insect Hotel
Bee and Insect Hotel
Offered by e Sales Pro Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Every garden should have one!, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bee and Insect Hotel
I bought 2 of these as presents and they were well received. This help encourage the insects in your garden, something we need to all do I think. The people I bought these for have also bought some bee friendly flowers which encourages the bees and butterflies. It's a good present for those who like their garden!

Doo-Wops and Hooligans
Doo-Wops and Hooligans
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great songs, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Doo-Wops and Hooligans (Audio CD)
I bought this after buying Bruno Mars' latest album. There are some great songs on this album. The hits of Grenade, Just The Way You Are, The Lazy song are great but one of my favourites is Runaway Baby. It's really upbeat and a proper foot tapper. My other favourite is Talking To The Moon which is a lovely slow song. Bruno Mars has a great voice. If you've bought this and not go his other album then I suggest you do as you won't be disappointed or if like me you're bought the 2nd one and not this one, get it!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7