Profile for mrsmad > Reviews

Black Dream Chair Swing Hammock Garden Furniture Sun Seat Relaxer / Canopy
Offered by British Garden Centres
Price: 160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven, 9 July 2012
My 'helcopter' as my Grandchildren call it arrived promptly and was quite easy to put together, my husband did it in about 20 minutes on his own.
As a disabled person I struggled to get up and down onto conventional loungers, which is why we purchased this chair. It is very easy to get onto and off, once you get used to it being free swinging and it dipping when you get onto it. It is very comfortable and I would advise anyone with a mobility issue to get one, it has made me much more independent and no longer worried about getting stuck on a sunbed if I am on my own.
My Mum loves it and even my Dad with his 2 new knees can get on and off it, the grandchildren fight over who gets to lay on it, friends all ask where it is from and when I tell them how much it costs are amazed at the low cost for such a fantastic piece of furniture. I am about to buy a second one, my husband wants one now, the highest accolade possible frankly!!
Would recommend this to both disabled and able bodied people, my best buy.

K&N Motorcycle Air Filter KAWASAKI ZX10R Ninja (2006) KA-1004
K&N Motorcycle Air Filter KAWASAKI ZX10R Ninja (2006) KA-1004

5.0 out of 5 stars K&N Air filter, 26 April 2011
Ordered and delivered very swiftly with no problems at all.
Ordering via Amazon was easy and quick with the K&N washable race filter being cheaper from Amazon than a standard paper filter for the ZX10.

Lenovo IdeaCenter A700 23 inch All-in-One PC (IntelCore i3-530M 2.26GHz, 4Gb, 640Gb, TV Tuner, Webcam, BT, Win 7 Home Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Idea Center, 26 April 2011
After a problem with the first unit we had to have a replacement.
The Lenovo A700 Idea Center is fabulous, very quick with superb graphics. It looks a dream, black, sleek and classy and its systems are wonderful.
It is easy to use, responsive and good to look at. The features are easy to use, even the initial set up is easy, just remember to have a blank disc ready to insert and you are off and ready to use the system, even for a technophobe like me, it was simple and very straightforward to set up and start to use.
All the software on the unit is very easy to use and the unit itself walks you through the set up of each one, it is easy to personalise and set restrictions on for those little ones with sticky fingers who insist on using it.
I would reccommend it highly and will be looking to add to/upgrade it very soon, which is the only issue I have with it, as it is still very new, upgrades are still rare but I am sure they will be available soon.