Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Ella's Kitchen: The Big Baking Book
Ella's Kitchen: The Big Baking Book
by Ella's Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 22 Nov. 2014
I love this book! I use it regularly to cook with my little granddaughter with much success. The recipes are easy, tasty and much lower in fat and sugar than conventional recipes. In fact I'm about to buy another copy for my niece and nephew as they already have (a well used) Red Ella's Cookbook so this will be a welcome addition for them.

Vktech Hats Scarf Gloves 3 in 1 with Ears Cartoon Animal Design (Bear)
Vktech Hats Scarf Gloves 3 in 1 with Ears Cartoon Animal Design (Bear)
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by the Grandchildren, 30 Dec. 2013
We bought two hat, scarf, glove combos, one was a polar bear and the other one was a panda for our Granddaughters aged 5 and 3. The girls loved them and wore them indoors as well as outside in the cold. The hats are reasonably loose which is a good thing as they are not tight or restrictive. I'd advise caution with young children as they could easily wrap the scarf too tightly around their neck but having said that I think it's a brilliant idea to have the hat, scarf and gloves as a single item....no more hunting around for that lost mitten!

Monkey Push Along
Monkey Push Along
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great traditional toy, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Monkey Push Along (Toy)
My little granddaughter loves this toy. She's almost a year old and loves to sit on the floor pushing the monkey forwards and backwards and hearing the clacking noise of the beads on the wheels. I love it because it's very colourful, extremely well made and doesn't have that awful 'tinny' sound of some electronic toys. It was a great price too. Very happy customer!

My Busy Farm Wooden Activity Cube
My Busy Farm Wooden Activity Cube

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Activity Cube, 8 Dec. 2013
I am delighted with this product. The box doesn't do the cube justice. The cube is very well made, it's very sturdy and strong. Unlike some of the other cubes I looked at before buying this one, each side requires and develops a different action and skill. I also feel the the price was very reasonable too for the quality and thought that has gone into the design and production.

Sugar Assorted 5 Petal Blossoms - (24pcs)
Sugar Assorted 5 Petal Blossoms - (24pcs)
Offered by Cake Decoration Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 8 Dec. 2013
I'm very happy with this product. I was a bit concerned that the flowers might be damaged as they are delicate but they were wrapped so well that all the flowers arrived in perfect condition. They will look wonderful on my granddaughter's birthday cake. Thank you

Sugar Ladybirds/8pcs
Sugar Ladybirds/8pcs
Offered by Cake Decoration Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Dec. 2013
I'm very pleased with this product. The ladybirds are cute and not too small and they're ideal for my granddaughter's birthday cake. They arrived promptly and were package well consequently there were not broken bits. Very happy.

Cuisinart ICE40BCU Ice Cream Maker Duo
Cuisinart ICE40BCU Ice Cream Maker Duo

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient but noisy, 24 Aug. 2012
I have used this ice cream maker constantly through the summer and it produces excellent ice cream in about 25 minutes. The only downside is the machine is VERY noisy. I usually make the ice cream a couple of hours in advance and put it in the freezer so the machine is away before guests arrive. The other point worth noting is that you need spare room in the freezer to keep the bowls as they have to be frozen for approx 24hours before you want to make ice cream.
If you can put up with the noise and have spare room in the freezer then I would recommend this product as it makes excellent ice cream speedily.

Blowfish Women's Catgirl Ankle Boot
Blowfish Women's Catgirl Ankle Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 30 April 2012
These boots have been a fantastic purchase. They are extremely comfortable and look great especially with jeans. The first time I wore them I was aware of the front of the boot around my ankle, I can't say it was uncomfortable it just felt a little strange, but after an hour or two the leather softened and it was no longer a problem. These boots are so comfortable that I wear them all the time, even to work where I am continually on my feet.

Great Gizmos - Zoobs 125 Pieces
Great Gizmos - Zoobs 125 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 5 Mar. 2012
What a great construction set. I bought this for my nephew's 7th birthday and he instantly made a robot with moving parts. He didn't need any help with little fiddly bits as with other construction sets and he was delighted that his robot was able to move it's arms and legs. I would definitely buy more of these sets to add to his collection. A great product and worth every penny.

Kangaroos Women's Maryport Lace Grey Mary Jane Trainer C-10351 7 UK
Kangaroos Women's Maryport Lace Grey Mary Jane Trainer C-10351 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe but...., 4 Mar. 2012
I thought these shoes looked a bit on the skinny side when I viewed the pictures so I ordered a bigger size. I normally wear a size 6 so I ordered a 7, so glad I did! They only just fit me, there is no way a 6 would have even gone on my foot. But having said that, they do look good and will go perfectly with jeans. Good value for money just be aware of the sizing issue if your feet are anything but skinny.

Page: 1 | 2