Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More
Profile for Stephen Hough > Reviews

Content by Stephen Hough

Stephen Hough

Black + Decker Steam Mop, 1600 Watt - White/ Blue
Black + Decker Steam Mop, 1600 Watt - White/ Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Really well built steamer, 3 July 2013
I was given a H2O steamer and really liked the results but it was a bit flimsy and after about 8 months where the head attaches to the main unit fell to bits, because I liked the results of using a steamer I researched others and this one seems stronger and I have been really pleased with black & decker one the build quality is so superior to the H2 O one and cleans just as we'll I would have given it 5 stars but want to see how it lasts first.

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Offered by Gifts And Bobs

4.0 out of 5 stars It makes really good juices, 3 July 2013
I'm really enjoying the juices I've not made one I don't like the only downside is that it can take a little longer to juice all the ingredients than I thought it would but I do not have any prior knowledge of juicers to compare it with and I am glad I bought it

Crocs Yukon Sport Men's Clogs - Brown (Khaki/Coffee), 9 UK (43-44 EU)
Crocs Yukon Sport Men's Clogs - Brown (Khaki/Coffee), 9 UK (43-44 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very comfortable, 3 July 2013
I have finally decided to buy some crocs I couldn't see why people said they were so comfortable so I took the plunge and now I regret that I didn't get some earlier I have a bad hip and since wearing them it has eased up dramatically, I can't believe how comfortable they are and I am looking at buying another pair.

Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Luxury Mansion
Mega Bloks Barbie: Build 'n Style Luxury Mansion

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought it would be, 3 July 2013
Bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter , looking at the pictures looks a lot bigger compared to the children in the photo, must be very small children! Although my granddaughter does really like it she needed help setting it up as it was very tricky with small pieces.

Quality police dog training lead leather Brown
Quality police dog training lead leather Brown
Offered by TintPets

5.0 out of 5 stars Most versatile lead I have ever had, 3 July 2013
I have four big Labrador retrievers so I need a good strong lead. These are perfect made with a really good quality leather , the rings and clips are bigger and stronger than other leads I have used, making them easy to adjust the length for different situations I would recommend them to anyone who has mor than one large dog.