Profile for Mme Spencer Sara > Reviews

Content by Mme Spencer Sara

Mme Spencer Sara (Pamiers, France)

iLuv Ultra iPod/MP3 Mini Portable Travel Stereo Speaker (ISP100BLK)
iLuv Ultra iPod/MP3 Mini Portable Travel Stereo Speaker (ISP100BLK)

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use and great for travelling, 23 Aug. 2011
I bought these speakers because I am starting a job which involves quite a bit of travelling and wanted to listen to music from my iPod out loud.

I read the reviews on here, but was a bit sceptical, but I needn't have been, they are brilliant. The sound is good, the iPod fits neating into an elastic pocket inside the fold over and zip up speakers as well.

I am so glad I bought these and hope that you do to.

Passion India
Passion India
by Javier Moro

5.0 out of 5 stars A facinating and well written biography, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Passion India (Paperback)
I was hooked on this book and I hadn't realised that there were so many Indian Princes. It was an education for me as well as an interesting story and I could relate to Anita Delgado's difficulties with language etc, having spent 10 years living in France myself.

The author shows the delicate balance of Anita's place amongst the other wives of the Maharaja, her relationship with them and also him.

Well worth the read and I enjoyed the historical vs story of this famous Princess. A fairly easy read and a book I found difficult to put down.

A Certain Je Ne Sais Quoi: The Ideal Guide to Sounding, Acting and Shrugging Like the French
by Charles Timoney

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enlightening, 9 Nov. 2009
Having lived in France for over 8 years, there are still things about the French I don't really know about. This book helped me to understand a lot of things which didn't really occur to me. It is well researched and very interesting and the author obviously has first hand experience, being married to a French citizen and having worked in France.

There were times that I felt daft in the company of French people for saying or using the incorrect word or phrase, but I now know that I am not alone. Thank you Charles.

Well worth the read.