Profile for Fusgus > Reviews

Content by Fusgus

Fusgus (Rainhill, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Beard Oil - Beard Conditioning Oil by Percy Nobleman - A Beard Softener and Deep Conditioner For Men (100ml)
Offered by F&MCosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars All Good, 17 Oct. 2014
Great product lots of guidance for use including e mails from the company (some asking that I leave a review)
My Barber suggested I get some beard oil as my beard is fairly rubbish and she thought it would sort it out. Got this after reading the other reviews. Very pleased with results I have not returned to shaving beard looks much better now. Some pestering requests for a review in the days after I purchased annoyed me a bit, how can you say if a product like this works after a day or two of use? Other than that great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2014 11:47 AM BST

For Whom The Bell Tolls [DVD]
For Whom The Bell Tolls [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Cooper

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great Hemingway book and fairly faithfully played out on screen, 5 Sept. 2014
Another great Hemingway book and fairly faithfully played out on screen, Gary Cooper seemed a little older than he should be as Roberto and Bergman just wrong for me as Maria but that aside the supporting cast are superb, Akim Tamiroff as Pablo and Katina Paxinou as Pilar are brilliant as if they stepped right out of the book. Some forgiveable extra drama to the story in the final battle, and the motorcycle dash to report to General Golz lost the point about internal issues within Republican hierarchy but was still dramatic all the same.

Wall Mountable Cast Iron Vintage Finish Bull Dog Head Bottle Opener
Wall Mountable Cast Iron Vintage Finish Bull Dog Head Bottle Opener
Offered by Gardens2you

3.0 out of 5 stars it looks great stuck on the wall out by the bbq but ..., 14 July 2014
it looks great stuck on the wall out by the bbq but in all honesty it does not work very well at opening bottles but it's funny watching people try and get covered in beer.

JEEP 17 16 15 " INCH LAPTOP TRAVEL BACKPACK RUCKSACK CABIN HAND LUGGAGE BAG NEW
JEEP 17 16 15 " INCH LAPTOP TRAVEL BACKPACK RUCKSACK CABIN HAND LUGGAGE BAG NEW
Offered by laylawson®

2.0 out of 5 stars Not designed for Laptop carrying, just a regular rucksack, 14 July 2014
Please don't list this item as a laptop bag, yes you can put a laptop upto 17" in side the large compartment but the laptop isn't secure and any other items that go into the bag will be in direct contact with your laptop. It's like calling your car a laptop car because you can get a laptop in the boot or on the back seat,

Otherwise this seems a good sturdy bag, sadly I bought it for my laptop. I am going to buy a laptop sleeve and try to fix it into the main compartment of this bag to get some use out of it.

TKC Aerobie Pro 13 Inch Flying Ring "Colours May Vary"
TKC Aerobie Pro 13 Inch Flying Ring "Colours May Vary"

5.0 out of 5 stars a great toy., 1 July 2014
even the most ham fisted can throw and catch this thing, a great toy.

Roughneck 64424 Wrecking Bar 24-inch
Roughneck 64424 Wrecking Bar 24-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
it a medium length wrecking bar, solid and heavy.

Victorinox 09064 Workchamp
Victorinox 09064 Workchamp
Offered by SUNONE euro

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tool in my toolbox, 30 May 2014
I lost mine so just bought another one.

As a telecoms engineer I bought one of these about 12 years ago while working in Switzerland, it looked as good and worked as well today as when I bought it in spite of daily use.
Brilliantly constructed, easy and comfortable to hold and requires almost no maintenance beyond cleaning.
Although it lacks a heavy duty set of pliers it is quite definitely the best of the multi tools I have purchased. The surgical steel has remained sharp and chip free after 12 years of use where my Leatherman and Gerber tools show signs of heavy wear with far less use.

At first glance this tool looks a little too cumbersome to be effective as a practical tool but I was very pleasantly surprised by how snugly it fits into your hand. More than an occasional tool of last resort, I will pick up my Workchamp in preference to single purpose tools. The blade, saw and file are slim and flexible and above all else sharp, ideal for cutting and shaping all manner of materials. My knife blade is also regularly used for buttering bread slicing fruit and cake etc.
The scissors appear flimsy but are strong and sharp, and once you get the knack of them brilliantly versatile. Again these are still as sharp as ever in spite of cutting through tough velcro strip, plastic cable ties and copper wires every day they remain solid and sharp enough to cut paper and even my nails lol.
Screwdriver bits are solid and will turn some fairly stubborn screws, none have deformed in 12 years of use altogether an amazing all rounder.

Taschenwerkzeug WORKCHAMP, feststellbar, schwarz
Taschenwerkzeug WORKCHAMP, feststellbar, schwarz
Offered by KitchenStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tool in my toolbag, 30 May 2014
As a telecoms engineer I bought one of these about 12 years ago while working in Switzerland, it looks as good and works as well today as when I bought it in spite of daily use.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2014 12:07 AM BST

Sonixx X-Touch Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Swipe Control, Mic & Remote for all Smartphones/ Tablets- 3 YEAR WARRANTY (White)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter, 8 May 2014
A birthday gift for my daughter, very easy to connect to and once you get the hang of them easy to control. They sound amazing to me. I want a set for myself now.

Devolo dLAN 500 Wi-Fi Network Kit
Devolo dLAN 500 Wi-Fi Network Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity, 19 Mar. 2014
Finding advice before I bought this was more difficult than I expected but the reviews here on Amazon did help a lot in my decision making.

The instructions are both brief and easy to follow so I was up and running in minutes. longest process is typing in the access codes for all the devices you wanted to connect up.

I wanted to extend my network to upstairs and also to a summer house at the top end of the garden ideally keeping on one network. Ten minutes after opening the box I had the network I wanted, I think the hardest part was moving a few chairs to get at the plug I wanted to use.

Best of all is the strength of the signal from the remote units is amazingly strong.

Page: 1 | 2