Profile for Natalie Strecker > Reviews

Banksy I See Humans But No Humanity Unisex T Shirt Top Men Women Ladies-M
Banksy I See Humans But No Humanity Unisex T Shirt Top Men Women Ladies-M
Offered by Nisabella

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 May 2016
Great t shirt, very happy with it - thanks

The General's Son: Journey of an Israeli in Palestine
The General's Son: Journey of an Israeli in Palestine
by Miko Peled

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balanced book of one man's journey, 16 April 2015
Really enjoyed this book, very balanced & encouraging and gives hope that if others are honest and humble there is a chance to end the cycle of tragedy. Definitely recommend

SUZUKI JIMNY (98-) PREMIUM FULL CAR SEAT COVER SET BLUE PIPING
SUZUKI JIMNY (98-) PREMIUM FULL CAR SEAT COVER SET BLUE PIPING
Offered by Automotique Motorstore

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay covers some issues, 16 April 2015
Seat covers look good, however 2 of the headrest covers don't fit & there are no instructions how to fit them, self explanatory for front ones but not back so done best we can. Deliberately went for better quality ones so bit disappointed.

Vitamin C Serum for your Face. 2oz (60 ml). Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid.
Offered by NEL Brands, UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 April 2015
Great serum, easily absorbed into the skin, feels nice & light & no nasty products!

The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know about Iodine Can Wreck Your Life
The Iodine Crisis: What You Don't Know about Iodine Can Wreck Your Life
by Lynne Farrow

5.0 out of 5 stars really good book, 26 Mar. 2014
I have found this book very helpful and have been taking Lugol's iodine now for 3 weeks and notice a difference with my Fibromyalgia, so pleased that I found this. I also have issues with fibroids, so hoping it might help with this also. It seems to be well researched and I love the fact that it has the references in it, so you can look up studies. Definitely a book worth buying.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2015 1:40 AM BST

Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Cats, 750 ml
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Cats, 750 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 26 Mar. 2014
really pleased I bought this, especially given that it is environmentally friendly. Our cat had cystitis and had weed a couple of times on the sofa and despite steam cleaning and using anti bacterial spray etc. the smell hadn't gone, this however, got it out completely. I would definitely recommend it.

Hey Brother
Hey Brother

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant song, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hey Brother (MP3 Download)
Really like this folky song, pleased I downloaded it and would definitely recommend it for Avicii fans. I should not have to write more in this review for the sake of it!

Royals
Royals

4.0 out of 5 stars great song, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Royals (MP3 Download)
great song, been listening to it for a while on the radio and pleased I got it, as not bored of it.

EDU Science G2807 Swivel Globe 28cm
EDU Science G2807 Swivel Globe 28cm
Offered by Fun Learning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great globe, 26 Mar. 2014
I ordered this for my mum as a present as she has always loved Globes, ideally I had wanted a light up one, but the only item I found did not have the best feedback and therefore I went for this one. The globe is as described and therefore I am happy with it.

Silvine Cuttings Book Deluxe 40 Sheet Black Pages
Silvine Cuttings Book Deluxe 40 Sheet Black Pages
Offered by 365DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars good scrapbook, 3 Dec. 2013
Good book, as expected, good size and ideal for purpose I bought it for, being a project. Good enough value.

Page: 1 | 2