Profile for T. Lockyer > Reviews

Content by T. Lockyer

T. Lockyer "Reddening" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars It just reads your temperature.. a bit boring really, 21 Feb. 2013
When we had a grand daughter we thought we'd better get a thermometer as we'd be constantly be called upon to offer up suggestions about various baby and toddler ailments. We better have all the right kit so we got this, it seemed to be the best there was. It's been excellent so far and filled up a hither to empty corner of a draw in the kitchen. I keep pulling it out and looking longingly at our granddaughter but so far we haven't been asked to take her temperature. Which I suppose is its best attribute really so if you want to have a good health tallisman too, get one of these and you'll probably never need it like us but it's a comfort to know it will still be there in the draw if we ever do if the battery hasn't died in the meanwhile that is.

Flexitol Heel Balm Medically Proven Treatment For Dry & Cracked Heels - 112g
Flexitol Heel Balm Medically Proven Treatment For Dry & Cracked Heels - 112g

4.0 out of 5 stars OK if you keep at it, 21 Feb. 2013
This product works OK if you use it regularly each day. I find it goes a lot further and is more effective if your rub in aqueous cream on top which helps it soak in better. It then lasts a long time and is very economic. This product said on the box it was 50% free however it was just the same size and price as I have bought it for in the past so this is just a con don't be taken in. The other competing product BCC (?) heal balm is more effective but is very expensive as it doesn't go nearly as far as this cream and I've found this to work adequently for my needs at a far more economic cost.

Philips HQ200/50 Jet Clean Solution with Cool Breeze Scent
Philips HQ200/50 Jet Clean Solution with Cool Breeze Scent

4.0 out of 5 stars If you need something to clean your razor this is it, 21 Feb. 2013
It swims about in the reservoir of my cleaner like, well like a blue soapy liquid and generally behaves itself. When my razor has had it's nose dipped in it a few times it comes out clean. What more can you expect

The Secret Life of Bletchley Park: The WWII Codebreaking Centre and the Men and Women Who Worked There

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you are interested in this fascinating establishment, 21 Feb. 2013
Well written account of the people who worked at Bletchley Park. Written from the human aspect rather than the detailed technical side it tells the story of the people who worked here their daily lives, tedium and excitement of working in a top secret establishment. Easy reading and well researched.

Yuasa NP7-12, 12V 7Ah lead acid battery NP7-12
Yuasa NP7-12, 12V 7Ah lead acid battery NP7-12
Offered by Electronics UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery it stores electricity, 21 Feb. 2013
It fixed my home house alarm and has so far not been a problem so what can I say about it. If it fails tomorrow it will be rubbish but if it goes on for afew more years it will be great so there you are you know as much about it now as i do.

Transcend 8 GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card (TS8GUSDC6)
Transcend 8 GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card (TS8GUSDC6)
Offered by sotel-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to work OK at least a lot better than the Samsung camera, 21 Feb. 2013
It stored photos without any problems. What more can I say, it out lasted the camera but that's not saying much that only worked for two months so now I have this useless memorycard which doesn't fit anything else I own so is now just a curio but it worked well while the camera lasted!

Samsung PCC9U21B Synthetic Leather Compact Case for WB35F - Black
Samsung PCC9U21B Synthetic Leather Compact Case for WB35F - Black
Offered by nrsolutions

5.0 out of 5 stars If only the rubbish Samsung PL211 had been a tenth as good, 21 Feb. 2013
Got it for my Samsung PL211 and it was an excellent little case however the camera was junk and although the photo quality intially OK it developed a fault and there started an awful saga of poor customer care.

Tales of Ghostly Horror: Real-life Encounters with the Supernatural
Tales of Ghostly Horror: Real-life Encounters with the Supernatural

1.0 out of 5 stars Arcane language and very hard to get into, 21 Feb. 2013
Not written for todays reader a real struggle I didn't grapple with for too long. Even at this price there are far better books to devote your time to.

Ryobi Expand-It Abc 03 Brush Cutter Attachment
Ryobi Expand-It Abc 03 Brush Cutter Attachment
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the more useful attachments, 21 Feb. 2013
Combo tools are inevitably a compromise and Ryobi Epand-it is no exception however this attachment at least does a half decent job and for the price is a good tool. If you have a good motor this is a good addition

Canon BCI-3e Black Twin Pack
Canon BCI-3e Black Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality ink for your canon printer, 21 Feb. 2013
Don't bother messing with compatibles or refills they may be cheap but they just don't work they smudge and produce poor results and gum up your print heads and you will end up with an expensive repair or worse. I've tried several in the past and learnt my lesson the hard way. Canon ink may be expensive but it really delivers results.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7