Profile for JAN > Reviews

Content by JAN

JAN

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 - White Diamond PU Leather Flip Skin Case Cover Pouch By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty Case, 10 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter for a small Christmas present she loved it, it was so bling and sparkly. Great fit for the phone too.

Star Oil Lighter - New Batman - 5 Colours Available
Star Oil Lighter - New Batman - 5 Colours Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter, 10 Feb 2014
Bought this for my son-in-law for Christmas as he loves Batman, along with a coupe of cigars he absolutely loved it!

Communisis Sage Compatible Invoice for Laser or Inkjet 297x210mm A4 Ref DUKSA008 [Pack of 500]
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COMPATIBLE INVOICE, 10 Feb 2014
This invoice paper is perfect - not an exact S*age copy but very near it, well worth buying and a fraction of the costs. Give it a try!

DURAGADGET Red Genuine Second Class Leather Case & Cover With Flip Stand For Amazon's New Kindle Paperwhite, Wi-Fi, 6" (Latest Generation, October 2012)
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 9 Dec 2013
This case is exellent quality leather and fits my Kindle paper white perfectly - great price so too buy it!!!!

Unbroken
Unbroken

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC TRUE STORY, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Unbroken (Kindle Edition)
I heard that Angelina Jolie is making the film of this book, and by precious experience have found the book is much better than the film, after finding out a bit about the book i decided to read it before the film came out, and I am so glad I did! It is a heartwrenching, unbelievable true story, and well worth a read, i couldn't put it down. It well deserves 5 stars. Highly recommended.

Rush of Blood
Rush of Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Rush of Blood (Kindle Edition)
What a great story! I couldnt put it down as the characters lives were unfolded page by page, but I must say i never guessed who did it until the last chapter, so the sort of book i love, kept me on the edge of my seat wondering who did it! I loved it!

MOFRED® 6 in Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Jun 2013
Great screen covers and easy to app;y if you use the little cloth to smooth out any bubbles, the cloth it magic, i tried using a tissue to do it and it didnt work at all, so use the cloth when applyign the plastic film.

Essential Normandy (AA Essential Guide)
Essential Normandy (AA Essential Guide)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars For our 2013 holiday, 3 Jun 2013
Not used it yet but this was recommended to my by a friend so i pruchased it, hopefully it will be of great use once we are there.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondeful Book, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I just love Jojo Moyes, another great storey from her and had my crying my eyes out, you must read it!

Sharp Objects
Sharp Objects

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sharp Objects (Kindle Edition)
I love Gillian Flynn's writing she has a great imagination. Someone to look out for in the future maybe as big as Dan Brown one day!

Page: 1 | 2