Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Lisa (Scotland)

This Modern Glitch
This Modern Glitch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant second album!, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: This Modern Glitch (Audio CD)
I love the Wombats, my copy of their first album is more than well played! Wasn't so sure on the newer stuff originally, I didn't think it was the same sound, but this has definitely been a grower, love it so much! Tokyo is a personal fave!

Beyonce 2013 Calendar
Beyonce 2013 Calendar
by Beyonce Knowles
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Christmas present for a fan!, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Beyonce 2013 Calendar (Calendar)
Lovely calendar, well made and good images, my friend couldn't have been more pleased! Don't know if it's official or not, but it seems as if it is, definitely the best Beyonce calendar I've come across this year!

Red, Yellow & Blue
Red, Yellow & Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do love it!, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Red, Yellow & Blue (Audio CD)
Listening on a loop, it's fab! Hummingbird and Little Garçon are personal highlights! I'm a fan of indie type music, but even I've been finding it often sounds the same, but this is genuinely a little gem!

HTC One S Premium PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster With Floral Interior - Red Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little case!, 9 Jan. 2013
I really do like this case, the red pleather is great quality, and the floral pattern is very cute, lots of compliments! Only a few wee problems - the white case gets very grubby looking very easily, and if you're like, you'll try to clean it. Problem is, when you clean the patterned fabric, the colours run, and it all looks a bit messy... however, I really do like this item, this is just a bit unfortunate!