Profile for Maid Marion > Reviews

Maid Marion

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but I am a 12/14 and ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Good value for money but I am a 12/14 and it's very snug - Hoping to lose a bit of weight though so it should fit better then

Danielle 19cm Pedestal Mirror Brushed Nickel
Danielle 19cm Pedestal Mirror Brushed Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent Mirror, 21 Nov. 2013
I am really pleased with this mirror. I hesitated to spend so much but am so pleased I did. I ordered this one in particular because of the colour as it is a close match to other items in my bedroom. It feels really solid and is good quality. I can now pluck my own eyebrows in the magnifying side without my glasses so I will no longer need to spend time and money getting them waxed! It is great for doing my makeup in the normal mirror and looks lovely on my dressing table. Highly recommended!

Yamaha YAS101bl SoundBar System with Built-In Subwoofer - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha soundbar, 2 Oct. 2013
I didn't understand why my husband wanted this as it wasn't cheap but now I know why! The sound is amazing and looks great fitted on the wall along with our tv.

Mi-Pac Classic Rucksack - Royal Blue
Mi-Pac Classic Rucksack - Royal Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Mi-Pac rucksack, 2 Oct. 2013
Smaller than I had hoped as my son wanted this for school but he is pleased with it. Came quicker than expected.

Music of the Night
Music of the Night

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeff Leyton CD, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Music of the Night (Audio CD)
I bought this for my Grandma as I think he was in Les Miserables in Bristol when she saw it. She said it was the best she had ever heard anyone sing 'Bring him home' - I listened to it first and I agree his voice is incredible but there is a real mixture of songs on here so I would be surprised if you like every single one. Having said that, my Grandma seemed very pleased even if she only ever listens to one song over and over!!

BaByliss 3035BU Thermo Ceramic Rollers
BaByliss 3035BU Thermo Ceramic Rollers

5.0 out of 5 stars Heated Rollers, 9 May 2013
These are really easy to use. I have thick frizzy hair and after heating them up on the maximum setting and then leaving them in for 15 - 20 minutes, I carefully uncurl them and just run my fingers through with a bit of wax. It looks fantastic and everyone compliments me. I give my hair a blast with the hairdryer first and then give it a quick spray of heat protect styling spray just to help it set.

Kitchen Craft KCBB882 Potato Chipper with Interchangeable Blades
Kitchen Craft KCBB882 Potato Chipper with Interchangeable Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips!, 14 May 2012
This is great - Having bought an Actifry which makes healthy chips it has saved me hours of chopping! It all comes apart so can be easily cleaned (Just mind your fingers) You get a few slithers of skinny chips as potatoes are round, not square but they crisp up lovely! Have to cut large potatoes in half or quarters first but I am very pleased as it looks like it will last a long time. It even fixes to the work top with a suction pad. Would recommend.

Non Pull Dog Harness (Med)
Non Pull Dog Harness (Med)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars No more aching arm!, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Non Pull Dog Harness (Med) (Misc.)
Really does stop my dog pulling - Can be tricky to put on as he wants to chew it while I am putting his legs through but I am sure he will get used to it and once we are out walking he always forgets he has it on. I have a strong lurcher and before I had this I was worried if my 8 year old daughter walked him but now I am alot happier as I can literally hold the lead with one finger whereas before, I felt like I was weight training! Really pleased.

Apple iPod touch 8GB - White - 4th Generation (Launched Oct 2011)
Apple iPod touch 8GB - White - 4th Generation (Launched Oct 2011)
Offered by The Tech Group

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod touch, 19 Dec. 2011
Really pleased - Bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she is going to love it! Looks nice and was really easy to sync with the music already on my computer. Great camera too.

Intempo Mode Slimline Panel DAB Radio with NXT Technology
Intempo Mode Slimline Panel DAB Radio with NXT Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB DAB, 8 Dec. 2011
Came the day after I ordered it and I am so pleased. It looks really nice and got a great signal even in my cottage which has very thick walls. It was half price so even better!

Page: 1 | 2