Profile for MR MJ YATES > Reviews

Content by MR MJ YATES

MR MJ YATES

FRILLY LILY Pink Flower Dolly Doodle Shoes small size 6 x 3.5 cm.TO FIT DOLLS SUCH AS 43 CM BABY BORN AND TINY TEARS
Offered by Frilly Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars They are the right fit and she finds them easy to use, 10 Sep 2014
My daughter was thrilled with the shoes for Dolly. They are the right fit and she finds them easy to use.

LASER A4 Labels 50 Sheets (White) 1 Label Per Sht 210mm x 297mm (Jam Free Guaranteed
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Sep 2014
Worked great for my game counter making project.

Quinny 97570001 Adapter Set for Freestyle 3XL Comfort Pushchair
Quinny 97570001 Adapter Set for Freestyle 3XL Comfort Pushchair

5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter Set, 10 Sep 2014
The adapter has enabled us to fit a Maxi-Cosi car seat to our old but much loved Quinny Freestyle XL. Looking forward to many miles of running with baby onboard now:)

I Want My Potty! (Little Princess)
I Want My Potty! (Little Princess)
by Tony Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars I Want My Potty, 10 Jan 2014
Potty training is fun-well with this Tony Ross book it is! We've all had lots of laughs reading this to our own Princess in training.

I Want My Dinner (Little Princess)
I Want My Dinner (Little Princess)
by Tony Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars I Want My Dinner, 10 Jan 2014
Great amusing and colourful artwork. Fun story with a nice twist. My 2 and half year old daughter loves it and wants it read over and over again.