Profile for Dorothy S > Reviews

Dorothy S

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flower pot person., 5 July 2015
Exactly as described. Very much enjoyed.

Dark Fire (The Shardlake series Book 2)
Dark Fire (The Shardlake series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Fire, 8 Nov. 2014
written in a very easy to read style.

RRP £35 LADIES REGATTA LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE WATERPROOF JACKET IN A BAG (20, Horizon)

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies lightweight jacket., 1 Aug. 2014
Everything is fine. The item is as described and delivery was good.

Mens NAVY Faux Suede Clog Mules Slippers with Rubber sole & Fleece lining UK size 9

5.0 out of 5 stars mens slipper, 24 Mar. 2014
I can buy these slippers with confidence for my son-in-law, he likes the style and the fit. The delivery was good faaster than predicted.

Spy for Hire (A Mark Sava Spy Novel Book 3)
Spy for Hire (A Mark Sava Spy Novel Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Spy for hire, 24 Mar. 2014
I like the style of writing. This is a new author to me but I will look for other books. The storyline is one I would not normally choose but I have found it interesting.

Hi Tec  Zuuk Outdoor Fitness Shoes Mens  Black Schwarz (Black/Grey/Yolk 021) Size: 8 (42 EU)
Hi Tec Zuuk Outdoor Fitness Shoes Mens Black Schwarz (Black/Grey/Yolk 021) Size: 8 (42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies boots, 24 Mar. 2014
I have bought this style of boot from a specialist outdoor store and they cost me three times the price. The item appears to be the same wonderful value.

Hi-Tec Women's Harmony Thong Graphite/Cool Grey/Ultramarine Flip-Flop O001629/051/01 7 UK, 40 EU, 9 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking sanals, 3 Mar. 2014
Excellent item. Speedy delivery. Looking forward to the dryer weather so I can walk my dogs with comfort and feel confident with the soles grip

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)
Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleigh Bells, 26 Jan. 2014
Sleigh bells in the snow was a pleasant book to read. It was easy style with a predictable outcome but just the type of book I needed at that time

The Tower
The Tower

4.0 out of 5 stars The Tower, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Tower (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed the theme off all the trilogy. What an imagination some people have! I will look forward to any future publications.

Coolers Fuschia Cloggs (8)
Coolers Fuschia Cloggs (8)

5.0 out of 5 stars coolers cloggs, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Coolers Fuschia Cloggs (Apparel)
I was pleased when these clogs came as I wanted to wear them on the beach when walking the dogs and in the garden when I need to just go out quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3