Profile for pennyb > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
My1stwish Womens Block Heel Chelsea Black Faux Leather Ankle Boots Size 5
My1stwish Womens Block Heel Chelsea Black Faux Leather Ankle Boots Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars black leather look block heel boot, 6 Nov. 2014
just been to Barcelona and took these boots with me to wear. It was a huge risk to walk around a city for days in new boots but I'd gone off previous feedback and took a spare pair just incase they were needed!
They were very comfortable and other than 1day , I wore them for the whole of my 5day trip! I found they went with various outfits and looked right on trend. I also looked in one of the shops and found a pair exactly like them for €129!!
Brilliant and would recommend.

Womens Sports Bras Gym Seamless Yoga Exercise Walk Padded Vest Top Red M
Womens Sports Bras Gym Seamless Yoga Exercise Walk Padded Vest Top Red M
Offered by Shop It Again Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Seamless bra, 27 Oct. 2014
love this bra. Very comfortable and easy to wear. I've got several in different colors which have removable pads. I hand wash for longevity and the fit was good and I'm approx 34c .

Crocs Womens Cyprus IV Fashion Sandals 14558-060-440 Black (Black/Black) 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US, Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Black croc sandal, 19 Sept. 2014
I was really excited when I saw these as I love croc shoes but I've never had a going out sandal. I usually take a 4 and 1/2 but ordered the 5 as they don't do half sizes. They arrived very quickly and are lovely to look at and feel comfortable on however sadly they look too big so I've returned for a size 4. The only thing I'm not too sure about is the croc badge on the front as this then makes it look like a casual shoe if you know what I mean?!
However cant wait for my size 4 to arrive!

Roman Women's Chunky Colour Block Cardigan Black Size 12
Roman Women's Chunky Colour Block Cardigan Black Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour block cardigan., 10 Sept. 2014
I purchased this for whenever I want to go out looking nice but don't want to take a coat. It's one of those items you can dress up or dress down to suit the occasion.
I'm a size 12 and the size 12 I ordered was a perfect fit.
It looks nice on and is just what I'm looking for. I just hope it washes nice when I eventually wear it.

New Ladies Off Shoulder Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top - Red - 12 / 14
New Ladies Off Shoulder Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top - Red - 12 / 14
Offered by ColourYourFashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Off the shoulder batwing top, 29 Aug. 2014
Ordered a size 12-14 M/L and if fits great. I'm usually a size 12. The fabric is like a tshirt but it hangs lovely and the style is very flattering. The price was extremely good value and it arrived very quickly so brilliant service also.

Womens One Shoulder Top Ladies Batwing Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Top 8 10 12 14 (M/L (12/14), Black)
Offered by fashionfigureoutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Off the shoulder batwing top, 29 Aug. 2014
Ordered this item in 12-14 M-L as I'm a size 12. Great fit and is a flattering style. The fabric is like a tshirt fabric but it hangs well off the shoulders and it'll go great with skinny jeans or pants. Delivery was also very speedy so all in all great value for money and great customer service.

10 PC PIECE CHROME EFFECT SPRING DOOR STOP STOPS
10 PC PIECE CHROME EFFECT SPRING DOOR STOP STOPS
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars White rubber door stops, 28 Aug. 2014
These door stops were a great price and does the job great as well as looking good behind the door.

Door Stop White 34mm (1 3/8'') 4 Pack
Door Stop White 34mm (1 3/8'') 4 Pack
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars White rubber door stops, 28 Aug. 2014
Does what it says on the tin for a great price- the best on amazon!

LEEMANSHA® Womens 2 in 1 Style New Hot Loose Batwing Tops Blouses T-shirt Racer Back Tank Top Vest WHITE Color
Offered by JUYESVEE
Price: £9.99 - £12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Batwing lightweight jumper/top, 28 Aug. 2014
I ordered this product as I like this style, it's comfortable and looks good. It was the best price on amazon I could find, it arrived exceptionally quick and looks and fits great so now I'm going to order another in a different colour! I got the large and I'm a size 12 so it hangs well off the shoulder just as it should. It's like a thin t-shirt fabric and the vest is ok ish for the money. What can you get for this price to go with your skinny jeans and look good. One very happy customer!

Hot Bike Bicycle Veil Guard Neck Sport Warm Face Mask
Hot Bike Bicycle Veil Guard Neck Sport Warm Face Mask
Offered by Magic Store Ship From HongKong

5.0 out of 5 stars They were comfortable on a did what I expected which was to ..., 10 Aug. 2014
I was a little unsure about these but I was going on holiday to a very cold country so needed something to cover my face. They were comfortable on a did what I expected which was to keep my face warm and keep the wind out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7