Profile for pennyb > Reviews

Roman Women's Chunky Colour Block Cardigan Black Size 12
Roman Women's Chunky Colour Block Cardigan Black Size 12
Offered by Roman Originals

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour block cardigan., 10 Sep 2014
I purchased this for whenever I want to go out looking nice but don't want to take a coat. It's one of those items you can dress up or dress down to suit the occasion.
I'm a size 12 and the size 12 I ordered was a perfect fit.
It looks nice on and is just what I'm looking for. I just hope it washes nice when I eventually wear it.

New Ladies Off Shoulder Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top - Red - 12 / 14
New Ladies Off Shoulder Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top - Red - 12 / 14
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Off the shoulder batwing top, 29 Aug 2014
Ordered a size 12-14 M/L and if fits great. I'm usually a size 12. The fabric is like a tshirt but it hangs lovely and the style is very flattering. The price was extremely good value and it arrived very quickly so brilliant service also.

Womens One Shoulder Top Ladies Batwing Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Top 8 10 12 14 (M/L (12/14), Black)
Offered by fashiondivagirls

5.0 out of 5 stars Off the shoulder batwing top, 29 Aug 2014
Ordered this item in 12-14 M-L as I'm a size 12. Great fit and is a flattering style. The fabric is like a tshirt fabric but it hangs well off the shoulders and it'll go great with skinny jeans or pants. Delivery was also very speedy so all in all great value for money and great customer service.

10 PC PIECE CHROME EFFECT SPRING DOOR STOP STOPS
10 PC PIECE CHROME EFFECT SPRING DOOR STOP STOPS
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars White rubber door stops, 28 Aug 2014
These door stops were a great price and does the job great as well as looking good behind the door.

Door Stop White 34mm (1 3/8'') 4 Pack
Door Stop White 34mm (1 3/8'') 4 Pack
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars White rubber door stops, 28 Aug 2014
Does what it says on the tin for a great price- the best on amazon!

LEEMANSHA® Womens 2 in 1 Style New Hot Loose Batwing Tops Blouses T-shirt Fit UK Size 10-16, Racer Back Tank Top Vest WHITE Color, Batwing Style, Short Sleeves, Loose Style
Offered by JUYESVEE
Price: £5.99 - £10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Batwing lightweight jumper/top, 28 Aug 2014
I ordered this product as I like this style, it's comfortable and looks good. It was the best price on amazon I could find, it arrived exceptionally quick and looks and fits great so now I'm going to order another in a different colour! I got the large and I'm a size 12 so it hangs well off the shoulder just as it should. It's like a thin t-shirt fabric and the vest is ok ish for the money. What can you get for this price to go with your skinny jeans and look good. One very happy customer!

Hot Bike Bicycle Veil Guard Neck Sport Warm Face Mask
Hot Bike Bicycle Veil Guard Neck Sport Warm Face Mask
Offered by leading-star

5.0 out of 5 stars They were comfortable on a did what I expected which was to ..., 10 Aug 2014
I was a little unsure about these but I was going on holiday to a very cold country so needed something to cover my face. They were comfortable on a did what I expected which was to keep my face warm and keep the wind out.

LETTUCE - MIXED SALAD LEAVES - 500 SEEDS
LETTUCE - MIXED SALAD LEAVES - 500 SEEDS
Offered by Impatiens

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixed salad leaves, 10 Aug 2014
These particular Mixed salad leaves were very tasty, easy to grow and lots were produced from the seeds.

Chef Aid Onion Holder
Chef Aid Onion Holder
Offered by A2Zquality

5.0 out of 5 stars Onion holder, 10 Aug 2014
Chef aid onion holder does what it says on the tin. Saves you from smelling of onions and makes it very easy to use

TOMATO - BLACK KRIM - 100 SEEDS
TOMATO - BLACK KRIM - 100 SEEDS
Offered by Impatiens

5.0 out of 5 stars ... tried theses black kris tomatoes before but they were easy to grow, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: TOMATO - BLACK KRIM - 100 SEEDS
Not tried theses black kris tomatoes before but they were easy to grow, tastes great and plenty were produced from the seeds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7