Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Making It in the City: A Girl's Guide to Starting Life on Your Own in a Ridiculously Expensive City You Can't Afford
by Adina Kalish Neufeld

3.0 out of 5 stars Great tips, but really only relevant for US., 23 April 2013
This is a nice book, and I love the concept, but it is mostly relevant for US people, as all of her nice "ressources" are for the larger US cities. So, besides some great general tips on finding a flat and a roommate, and what to do on the weekends, it was a little irrelevant for me :(

The Fashion File: Advice, Tips and Inspiration from the Costume Designer of 'Mad Men'
by Janie Bryant
Price: 14.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :), 23 April 2013
I looove this book - Janie Bryant is a brilliant costume designer, and she gives good advice on developing your own style, keeping your wardrobe in check, and also peppers the book with great wit and some fun facts :)

The Rough Guide to First-Time Around The World
The Rough Guide to First-Time Around The World
by Doug Lansky
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book :), 23 April 2013
I am really happy I bought this - It has all the "basic" information, a lot of good checklists, and also some things I hadn't thought of...
I would recommend it to anyone, but mostly to people that loves to plan their travels. It doesn't really have a lot of info that you can't find on the internet (except the excellent, up-to-date budgets), but I think it is worth the money to have it all together and well-researched for you :)

Love Never Dies [DVD]
Love Never Dies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Lewis
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dazzling!, 3 Jun 2012
This review is from: Love Never Dies [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is absolutely gorgeous! If you think it's not worth buying because of the bad english version/bad plot/SEQUEL thing, forget that! This is an amazing show in its own right, no matter what you think about the "phantom sequel" concept - just watch it, enjoy the ride, the great musical numbers, the great voices, amazing actors, and great staging - and also note the DIVINE costumes & sets! I was very pleasantly surprised, because I didn't support the sequel idea and didn't like the plot, but this is great! so buy it, watch it, love it! :D

Unmasked
Unmasked
Price: 14.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 3 Jun 2012
This review is from: Unmasked (Audio CD)
This was such a great cd! I bought it on impulse because I have loved him as Phantom/Jean Valjean, and love his other cd, but this was great! Although I am always glad to hear his gorgeous voice, I was pleasantly surprised by his choice of songs - there were some really great ones, and his version of "Thunderball" is AMAZING!!! So BUY IT if you like JOJ or just love great music ;)

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Looking Great for Teens
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Looking Great for Teens
by Ericka Lutz

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing... :(, 14 Nov 2011
I liked some of the other books in the "Idiot's guide to"- serie, but I was disappointed by this one... I had hoped it was about style and clothes for teens, but it was mostly about exercise and zits... :(
So: buy it, if you would like to get health suggestions, but find something else, if you are looking for a style guide for teens... :)