Profile for Lee Sessions > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Driclor Solution Roll On Applicator 20ml
Driclor Solution Roll On Applicator 20ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Shut the front door!!, 24 July 2015
So I, like many, plagued by sweat marks.

Suffered a bad spell in life that left me highly anxious with sweat from hell.

Even in a great day I'd perspire for no god damn reason at all. For months at work I ensured embarrassment at the state of my shirts being sopping. It was ruining my life.

But god damn I found this stuff. It's amazing. Yes side effects have happened, maybe I'm using a little too much. I'm only on day two so figuring this out still.

After the first application, liberal, and enduring itching pits, the morning after was a miracle. I didn't sweat once. A miracle I tell you. Today I wore a brand new shirt at work. Even endured two power walks to get trains and I crap you not, the was nothing.

I've just forced my wife's nose into my arm pit to share the smell of a brand new shirt. It smelled brand new good damn it!!!

Seriously, if sweat is ruining your life like it was me,then get this.

I just hope the side effects abate slowly with more use because this is a miracle.

SINBO 22" FLOOR FAN 3 SPEED + TURBO 85W 5 BLADE AIR COOLER - WALL MOUNTABLE
SINBO 22" FLOOR FAN 3 SPEED + TURBO 85W 5 BLADE AIR COOLER - WALL MOUNTABLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Read up first, 24 Feb. 2015
I bought this on another site where you can't leave feedback. But I wish I had read up first.

The fan is made from polymer used in most larger kids toys. Seemed intentional to cut costs.

However it's clear to see where they pumped the rest of there money, that being the motor. I can honestly say this fan produces a jet stream intended for instant room circulation. The negative being this fan is noisy.

This fan to me would only be useful using it in a work appropriate setting. There's a time and a place for the little beast in my eyes. It's seems more fit a power tool.

My fan search continues, but this will now just be another tool in dad's arsenal.

Grasslin Mechanical Timer
Grasslin Mechanical Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 19 Feb. 2015
Not failed me yet after months of use. I have a pile of broken timers but this baby does the job.

leading-star 2 X steel Barber Hair Cutting & Thinning Scissors Shears Hairdressing
Offered by Universal Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Look else where, 19 Feb. 2015
Long delivery time, blunt scissors that only cut on a certain sweet spot on the blade. Binned after first day of use.

6 X FART BOMB BAGS GREAT GAG - PARTY GIFT BAG TOY FILLER
6 X FART BOMB BAGS GREAT GAG - PARTY GIFT BAG TOY FILLER
Offered by CKONE

1.0 out of 5 stars NO SMELL WTF??, 9 Feb. 2014
Bought a fair few of these for a camping trip. Tested at home, and there was no smell??? I popped 10 more and every time not a single whiff of everything.

Be careful as they obviously are shipping out fart bombs without the smelly ingredient in.

Well and truly swindled.

SanDisk SDCZ80-016G-X46 16GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ80-016G-X46 16GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Offered by KTech2016

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise Zeus for USB 3.0, 11 May 2013
This USB, is like comparing Broadband Internet to 56k Dial up!

Transfered a 1.5gb file to a freshly formatted USB 2.0 Time=3m 10s
Transfered same file to the Sandisk 3.0 (Using same 3.0 port on Macbook Pro) Time=25s!!!!

No more shall man suffer agonising waits!

All praise the 3.0 standard :D

Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB SATA 3; 120 GB; 63.5 mm (2.5 "); Serial ATA; Serial ATA II; Serial ATA III; 555 MB/s; 330 MB/s; 80000 IOPS (CSSD-N120GBGTX-BK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my life hell, 2 Oct. 2012
Well, this is the first time I've tried an ssd. Got it for a new build. Installed good, in the right sata port, set bios to ahci and ensured all my drivers/firmwares were up to date.
Initially it was amazing, read/write speeds left me giddy. After a day it started getting slower. And slower. And slower. My system began to sporadically freeze. Windows start up would hang forever. Eventually it wouldn't even load windows. The drive constantly kept disappearing from by bios menu. Reinstalled windows nearly 12 times to no avail. The biggest mistake I ever made, was buying an SSD as a primary drive for my programs. Posting this drive back for a refund gave me relief, it was out of my life.

Needess to say, I'm sticking with tried and tested HDD!!!

Real shame, the speeds at first were brill :(
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2012 3:48 PM GMT

Long Life Lamp Company Automatic LED Night Light - White
Long Life Lamp Company Automatic LED Night Light - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you would want for a night light, 24 Aug. 2012
I've been let down with a few lights I've purchased. All of them emitting a dim glow. None of them could be used to keep my little girls fears of the dark away. This night light is a "shining" example (pun intended) of what you would expect from a device such as this. It slowly gets brighter the darker it gets. At its most intense, it is enough to light a hallway with bright light. Giving the right amount of luminosity for a comforting glow coming through my daughters bedroom door. Great price, great light. Will be buying more....

Palo Metal Stylus Pen in Black a with rubber screw tip for most Capacitive
Mobile Phone Telephone HQ Tablet Stylus Pen Apple iPhone Ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3
Ipad Mini Ipod Touch Wifi 3G 3GS 4G 4GS 5 Nokia Samsung Galaxy HTC
Palo Metal Stylus Pen in Black a with rubber screw tip for most Capacitive Mobile Phone Telephone HQ Tablet Stylus Pen Apple iPhone Ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3 Ipad Mini Ipod Touch Wifi 3G 3GS 4G 4GS 5 Nokia Samsung Galaxy HTC
Offered by Palo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 18 Aug. 2012
Great for the price, does the job. Would have given five star, but the pen is not that great for Swyping.....

Giro Indicator 10 Cycling Helmet
Giro Indicator 10 Cycling Helmet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant helmet for the price, 7 Jun. 2011
Received this helmet the other day, it exceeds all my expectations.

I bought this due to the brilliant review from bikeradar, which scored it alongside helmets that are £100+.

You really will find it hard impossible to beat at this price

Page: 1 | 2