Profile for Helen > Reviews

Content by Helen

Helen "Helen" (Manchester, UK)

Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic
Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars I really good self help book, 12 Oct. 2013
This book has really helped me....I wish I had read it sooner...at the moment I am starting my own business and sometimes feel like nothing is happening this book has helped me get my mind back on track, refocuse and keep taking those baby steps and knocking on doors. Thank you mike Dooley....this is the best book I have ever read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ariat Bromont Tall Insulated Riding Boot, 30 Sept. 2009
I love these boots, they are comfortable I can wear them all day, I actually do not wear them for riding but with my leggings and in town as I have to walk a long way to work, I find my feet are not tired and I do not have pressure points which you can get with ordinary fashion boots, I think that they will last me years, look good, are excellent quality, make me look tall and classy and and I feel my posture is excellent in them. I think if I were buying the boots again I would not get insulated, I think for what i wear them for non-insulated would have been better however, Im not complaining I love em!!! 100%