Profile for John > Reviews

Content by John

John

Toshiba 32W3451DB 32-inch Widescreen 1080p HD Ready Smart LED TV with Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Crampton And Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 19 July 2014
Have had this TV for a month. Easy to set up. Excellent quality picture and sound. Would recommend purchasing the dongle if you have WiFi broadband it is also easy to set up and gives additional versatility and variety to your viewing.

Silverline 282589 Heavy Duty Helping Hands 90mm 3x
Silverline 282589 Heavy Duty Helping Hands 90mm 3x

5.0 out of 5 stars Modelling Tool, 16 Jan 2013
I have just taken up building models again. My eyes are not so sharp and my hands not so steady now. This tool did the trick very good piece of kit.

Rolson Tools 62917 17 piece Hobby Knife Set in Plastic Case
Rolson Tools 62917 17 piece Hobby Knife Set in Plastic Case
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Modelling Tool, 16 Jan 2013
Very quick delivery good value for money. I have just taken up model building again and these are just what I needed.

Zoggs Ultima Air Goggles
Zoggs Ultima Air Goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Ultima Air Goggles (Sports)
I swim regularly and a good pair of goggles is a necessity. I have used Zoggz before and I knew they would fit the purpose. These are first class, fit snug no leaks and very comfortable.

Fly Me to the Moon [DVD]
Fly Me to the Moon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Stassen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly me to the Moon, 10 Aug 2011
This review is from: Fly Me to the Moon [DVD] (DVD)
Great film for all the family. I have 4 grandsons and a granddaughter and they all loved it. Good animation and nothing for parents to worry about in the content of the story.

LARGE COMPUTER DESK with 2 Drawers and 4 Shelves by Piranha Trading Ltd with FREE EXPEDITED DELIVERY (PC5b)

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Computer Desk, 10 Aug 2011
Excellent service from this company. Desk is first class much better than you would expect at this price. Plenty of drawers,shelves & working space.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Corsair, 3 April 2011
Excellent product gives hours of play. Well constructed easy to assemble. Generally a well thought out toy. This pirate ship was a birthday gift for my grandson and he was delighted. We still have a Playmobile pirate ship which was my daughters when she was a child. Although it has fought many battles in the paddling pool, sand pit etc. it is still in good playing condition and is enjoyed by our four grandsons. We have a collection of Playmobile toys and they have all survived children and grand children without requiring a great deal of repair. Many thanks to Playmobile for a first class product.

Kind Regards