Profile for Jon Goves > Reviews

Content by Jon Goves

Jon Goves (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom)

Prehistoric Park
Prehistoric Park

4.0 out of 5 stars millie, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Prehistoric Park (App)
Great game. Shame you have to buy money and gold to try and speed things up though. I've managed not to do this yet but it means that it's taken a bit of time to get where I am. Should be easier to get coins or make things cheaper !!

Portable Foldable Speaker Dock for ALL Bold Curve Storm Pearl Torch BlackBerry Phones

1.0 out of 5 stars Keep away!, 30 Jan. 2010
I gave this one star because it was the lowest possible score. It's a none-star in truth. Packaging was woeful, 10 pound charge for next day, that's probably marked-up 300%. And it turned up in a cheap Jiffy bag, loose inside with nothing to protect it. No instructions. It doesn't work. Mine didn't anyway. The build is awful, something you'd expect from the 70s, or off Dell-boy, cheap plastic poorly moulded, terribly put together and just feels cheaper than it actually costs! That's saying something for it was only 7-8 quid. A pound from a car boot is about right. Doesn't work? Throw it away, didn't lose much. But I lost 17-18 quid including the next day charge. I complained, explaining that I was unimpressed and tried to use it how it should be used and to no joy. They replied asking me to try the same things again! They hadn't even read my complaint. I was a sucker, don't be one yourself. Buy something your Blackberry deserves. Keep away!

How to Out-sell, Out-market, Out-promote, Out-advertise, Everyone Else You Compete Against, Before They Even Know What Hit Them
by Paul Gorman

4.0 out of 5 stars It makes sense and I have found that it works too!, 6 Nov. 2003
At first I was a little 'taken back' by the approach of Mr Gorman's book, he does throw everything at you - rather quickly too - with the odd 'typo' to boot. But the content, the ideas, the examples and suggestions are ALL brilliant and helped me wake-up to the obvious and some not so obvious. The concept works at every level - very focusing and very refreshing.