Profile for Joe > Reviews

Konig & Meyer 16280.000.55 Wall Mount Holder for Guitar
Konig & Meyer 16280.000.55 Wall Mount Holder for Guitar
Offered by Acandoo Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 10 April 2014
Bought 2, hung up a full size & a 3/4 size classical guitars. No more excuses for the kids to put away their guitar !!! Brilliant. Just get screws that are suitable for the type of walls you are going to mount these holders.

Rockport Women's Tyler Chelsea Dark Brown Suede Ankle Boots K54870 5 UK
Rockport Women's Tyler Chelsea Dark Brown Suede Ankle Boots K54870 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitting problem, 10 April 2014
True to size, however the fit is terribly tight. I am aware that it is suede and may mould to the shape of my foot but I do not want to take that risk and end up with another pair of boots in the cupboard. It is just strange fitting.
I do not have wide feet, just normal width but I think these boots may be better for narrow slender feet! If anyone has worn these for a while and find that it loosen with time then please comment. I am returning mine. Very disappointed as it is extremely light and looks very good.

Suki Tea Earl Grey Blue Flower Loose Black Tea 100 g (Organic)
Suki Tea Earl Grey Blue Flower Loose Black Tea 100 g (Organic)

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the wonderful aroma ..., 29 Oct. 2013
I had this tea at "Valerie Patisserie" and really liked it very much, fragrant etc etc. When I bought this from amazon, it really tasted bland. No fragrance whatsoever. Not worth it for that price.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE ANKLE SUPPORT with free figure of 8 strap
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE ANKLE SUPPORT with free figure of 8 strap
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big - NOT universal size, 17 Sept. 2013
Cannot review if the support is any good as it was too big. Shoe size 4.5, foot width H, and it is too big. Should have gotten the child version.

My Animals and Other Family
My Animals and Other Family
by Clare Balding

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 23 Feb. 2013
I know nothing about horses but that does not stop me enjoying this book at all. Entertaining and made me laugh out loud at places.

El Naturalista Men's N611 Fashion Trainer
El Naturalista Men's N611 Fashion Trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, great design, 9 Feb. 2013
Lovely shoes and colour. However I had to return them as hubby requires thicker soles for his bad hips. Also the removable insoles are not as comfortable as the thick cushy ones from other design e.g. N211. Bought size 9 and the size is accurate. Just wasn't the right pair for him.

El Naturalista Solar, Women's Mary Jane Court Shoes
El Naturalista Solar, Women's Mary Jane Court Shoes
Price: £105.50 - £117.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but width issue, 29 Jan. 2013
Had to return these lovely pair of heels. I wear birkenstock size 37 normal and ordered size 5 el naturalista. Fits very snug but it is very tight around the toes cutting into my foot. As they are heels, my feet are pushed down the front of shoes and the top of shoes cut into the top of my feet. Basically it is the width issue. I do not think the width of my feet are very wide but they are not exactly bony or skinny either. I fit nicely into N095 and N096 el naturalista but somehow I have problems with this design. Hope this helps. Otherwise they are a lovely well made pair of heels.

El Naturalista Yggdrasil Pattern, Women's Clogs
El Naturalista Yggdrasil Pattern, Women's Clogs
Price: £67.84 - £235.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Jan. 2013
Lovely heavy shoes. Ordered size 5. Fits perfectly without socks and I mean really just fitted comfortably. I wear birkenstock 37 Normal. Took a chance on the size based on reviews. Very very happy with this purchase.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother. Read only if you wish to tear your hair out in frustration., 9 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
I read it on my ebook... if it had been a paperback I would have flung it across the room or start a bonfire with it. That rubbish. Urgh... Anastasia Steele is so stupid it is just unbelievable, I cringe at her every thoughts which is practically all the way through the book...so I gave up. Seriously don't spend a penny on this book, if you really must read it, pick it up from some free books disposal place.

Krups Expert GVX231 Burr Coffee Grinder
Krups Expert GVX231 Burr Coffee Grinder
Offered by Harts Of Stur

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid. Cheap quality. Must be design flaw or bad quality parts, 13 Jan. 2012
If I can give negative stars I would. Bought for christmas and did not work on christmas morning. There must be a design flaw or quality issues because after opening and closing and loads of fiddling, it worked just enough for us to have our coffee. Next time... again it failed to work. Lousy lousy product. Even if it was exchanged for another new one, I will doubt its quality and longevity. What a waste of space. Seriously cheap tacky quality. Thought krups would be a good brand, hmmm.... how wrong. Do not waste your effort and time on this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8