Profile for James > Reviews

Content by James

James (England)

RND Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable (10 ft) for iPhone (6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5S / 5C) iPad (Air / Mini) iPod Touch - Data Sync and Charge 8-Pin Cable (10 feet/3 Meters/black)
Offered by RND Power Solutions, Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed an extra long cable, this was the answer!, 27 April 2014
My original Apple cable is fine for use with the computer but I needed a cable that I could use to charge my iPad whilst still being able to read in bed! I do have a 6 foot AmazonBasics cable which works fine and seems well made but still wasn't quite long enough to be comfortable. This 10 foot RND lead is perfect though - it fits my iPad Mini and iPhone 5S still in their cases, has a very good build quality and at under £18 is great value in my opinion. Highly recommended.

2x White Silicone Anti-dust Protective Cap Plug for iphone 5 ipad mini
2x White Silicone Anti-dust Protective Cap Plug for iphone 5 ipad mini
Offered by CamRepublic

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Mar 2014
Perfect fit and don't look out of place on my White/Gold 5S. And more importantly stops the pesky dust/lint problem that I had with the iPhone 5. Highly recommended.

Worx WG204E 600W Hedge Trimmer with 24 mm Cutting Diameter (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 9 Dec 2013
This was my first electric hedge cutter so I had to do a fair bit of research prior to purchase and I'm so glad I plumped for this one. Obviously our privet hedge was no problem for this but we have a much sturdier shrubby hedge that may give some cutters problems. Not this however, it absolutely breezed through it. Yes, it is fairly heavy if you're using it for long periods but it feels well built, very safe to use as a novice and would suggest having suitable breaks if you have a lot of work to do. Very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Draper 61208 Telescopic Bypass Ratchet Action Loppers with Steel Handles
Draper 61208 Telescopic Bypass Ratchet Action Loppers with Steel Handles
Offered by EM Industrial Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Nov 2013
Not being an expert in the garden, choosing loppers was not a simple task. Did a fair bit of research and so glad I ended up plumping for these. Did a superb job on our various trees - apple, pear and fig. Can highly recommend them - worth every single penny.

Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants
Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night-time pants, 20 July 2013
After trying Huggies and a supermarket own-brand for our four-year-old son with poor results, we've eventually found the best there is. Have used over sixty of these now with no problems whatsoever, so highly recommended.

Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia
Travels of an Ordinary Man Australia

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely enjoyable!, 28 April 2013
I really enjoyed this book from start to finish. Don't think of this as just another 'travel book', it is so much more. Whether reading a book or watching a film, the most important thing for me is that I can either relate to or care about the main character and I really felt like I was there sharing the experience and meeting all the wonderful characters. This is one of those books that you just can't put down, loved it!

Disney Sing It : Family Hits (Wii)
Disney Sing It : Family Hits (Wii)
Offered by MEDIALAND

4.0 out of 5 stars Family fun!, 4 Jun 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Simple - if you have a family that loves Disney songs...buy it! Sure, more songs would be great, but you know how many there are before you buy it, so no issue for me.

It's great fun for young and old and I heartily recommend it :o)