Profile for Gill > Reviews

A Holiday For Love [DVD]
A Holiday For Love [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Matheson

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful film, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: A Holiday For Love [DVD] (DVD)
This is another of my Christmas favourites. A lovely gentle film with a real awwwww moment. Film arrived quickly and was well packaged.

Vax U91-MA-P Air Pet Multicyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U91-MA-P Air Pet Multicyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing hoover...... Awful delivery, 2 Dec. 2013
I can't fault this hoover at all. I purchased 2 going on recommendations of others and am so glad I did. Incredibly lightweight and compact. Designed beautifully with everything just a click away. Very easy to empty and clean. The suction is very powerful and was picking up hairs I couldn't even see.

I shall move on now to the delivery of this item, which was absolutely awful. Not only was it delivered to the wrong address in the first place, it was delivered a day late. I had NO idea that the package had gone to a neighbour 4 doors down and they had NO idea who they belonged to as there was no actual address on the packages themselves. They were delivered by Yodel, who told me that the items had been recalled by the seller as I had requested replacements due to non delivery of the first 2. This was NOT the case and rather than actually trying to sort the problem, Yodel chose to lie to me!! Word of mouth got about and eventually the 2 lost hoovers were given back to me by my neighbours. I am now having a Devils own job returning the surplass hoovers as Amazon had only put down to collect 1 hoover, not 2!! A true farce right from the start!!

Apart from all the hassle with the actual delivery of the product, I was chuffed to bits with the hoovers themselves and would definitely recommend them to everyone!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 9:58 AM GMT

Mens Classic Padded Warm Bomber Jacket Coat
Mens Classic Padded Warm Bomber Jacket Coat
Offered by G5 Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 9 Nov. 2013
I got this jumper for my brother who has difficulty buying clothing in his size. He was absolutely delighted with it. The fit was perfect and it is so warm. The pockets are deep and having zips, it makes it very secure. It also has an inside pocket which he likes.
He wore it to watch the fireworks and he was the only one that came home warm and dry

I would definitely recommend this coat!