Profile for EMC > Reviews

Aggie's Family Cookbook: Save Time, Save Money
Aggie's Family Cookbook: Save Time, Save Money
by Aggie MacKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Aggies family cookbook, 30 Oct 2011
What a lovely cook book! The photography is gorgeous. More importantly the recipes are straightforward and produce the promised results (not always the case with "celebrity cook books" in my experience.....).
I got copies of this book for both my mum and myself. So far I have concentrated on the sweet stuff (Queen of puddings and brownies esp good). Mum (who lives on her own) loves Aggies advice about shopping/organising menus and the easy to follow "modern recipes" (her words - first ever home made gnocchi at 74!). Definately recommend this book for families of all ages.

Aggies Probiotic Multipurpose Surface Cleaner 500 ml (Pack of 5)
Aggies Probiotic Multipurpose Surface Cleaner 500 ml (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the environmental care AND the smell!, 25 Aug 2011
Fab product. Completely does what it says on the packaging (unlike other enviromentally "friendly" products I have used). Love the fact that its great for the world and it smells so good. Would highly recommend the multi purpose cleaner - I use it in the kitchen and bathroom.

Aggies Probiotic Bathroom Cleaner 500 ml (Pack of 5)
Aggies Probiotic Bathroom Cleaner 500 ml (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 18 Feb 2011
I love these probiotic cleaners! Other non toxic, eco friendly cleaning products havent really delivered in the past and I was sceptical about this one too. However, its really impressive: an effective non harmful cleaning product and it smells great too!