Profile for Daniel SS > Reviews

Daniel SS

Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 - UK layout

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great keyboard, BUT...., 28 Aug. 2013
I bought this keyboard after using other wireless products on the market, and must say generally I am very pleased with it.
I use my keyboard intensively for work, and hence some competitor products simply do not cut it for extended use. The K750 is a pleasure to work and type with.
The solar power charging works like a charm, and connecting between computers is a breeze (simply connect the usb and turn the keyboard off and on).

My MAJOR concern however, and the reason for it not getting 5 stars, is the very flimsy legs. It is a real let down when a product of this calibre does not invest enough in something so simple as sturdier legs... Unfortunately after a couple of months working with my new keyboard, one of the legs broke off.

Replacement legs are available at a price of £2.00 GBP BUT Logitech charge you for shipping and tax which pushes up the total price to £11.54 for UK delivery. Across other EU countries the price charged is even higher!! At the current Amazon keyboard price, this represents over 20% of the cost of the keyboard for two plastic pieces for replacement legs!
Seriously disappointing Logitech. Please get your act together...

Nike Club Team Sports Bag - 58.5x29x30cm, Red (Varsity Red/Black/White)
Nike Club Team Sports Bag - 58.5x29x30cm, Red (Varsity Red/Black/White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Nike Club Team Sports Bag (Sports)
I use this bag to go to the gym and it is spacious enough for all of my gear. Am also using it for weekend breaks.
The strap is comfortable, provides good support and is easy on the shoulder.
It does not have a hard bottom, as others have also mentioned it is slightly lightweight material but it does the job and is generally well built.

To be honest, I shopped around, did some physical (Real world) research and was not particularly happy or impressed with other bags and competing brands I saw.
I bought this via Amazon without physically seeing this product and apart from being cheaper than other bags at retail outlets, think it looks cool and is stylish too.

I really like this bag - would definitely recommend.

Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Offered by davesdealsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Aug. 2013
This product is super easy to setup, sound quality is good and works like a charm.
Have nothing bad at all to say - I definitely recommend it and think it is great value for money.

Philips SHB6017/10 Sports Headphone Bluetooth Stereo Headset for iPhone/iPod or  Bluetooth Enable Devices
Philips SHB6017/10 Sports Headphone Bluetooth Stereo Headset for iPhone/iPod or Bluetooth Enable Devices

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed - sizing wise and hence quality of sound, 14 Aug. 2013
I use my headphones at the gym, which includes running on the treadmill, cycling and the cross training machine amongst others.... Even though there is background music in the gym, I like to have my own playlists as it motivates me and pushes me that little further. I switch off from the 'real world' via the music, hence I like to have good sound quality during my training. What I found with this product is that it does not allow me to do so, or at least as efficiently as wired headphones. Here are the reasons why:

* I wear glasses, so they do end up being a little bulky behind my ear with my glasses on
* Even wearing contacts, they do not press up (Flush) against my ear canal as they pop out and leave a gap which permits surrounding noise to 'leak in'. I have tried all the different ear plug sizes and adjusting the actual headphones, however all in vein. Even with the music at full volume I do not get the desired effect and quality of sound.
* Another thing that does seem to happen, and a few other reviewers have mentioned, is that there does seem to have periods of muting. This does not get to me so much, as the music mute lasts for less than a second and does not happen frequently enough for it to be annoying.

Other than that, the product itself is good. I had no problems connecting my android phone, the keys on the headset do take time getting used to, but generally it does the job. If your okay with having to constantly push the headphones closer to your ear canal or okay with background noise from the exterior and listen to music in this way - then you should be fine.