Profile for L. Storey > Reviews

Content by L. Storey

L. Storey (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Degas Girl
The Degas Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Degas Girl (Kindle Edition)
This is an absolute corker of a book! Serenity is probably the strongest female heroine I've read but I love that she is not unbelievable, she suffers, but it's real and her reactions are real. Zachary is phenomenal, and their relationship development has everything, humour included. Add to that mafia, guns, sex, endless 'whats gonna happen next tension' and copious bad language this is a very adult, but very enjoyable read.

Set of 10 Mixed Blue & White Ceramic Cupboard Knobs by These Please FP18
Set of 10 Mixed Blue & White Ceramic Cupboard Knobs by These Please FP18
Offered by These Please

5.0 out of 5 stars super quality. They arrived well packed, 1 Aug. 2014
Fabulous, they are exactly as shown, super quality. They arrived well packed, in good condition and within the stated timeframe. Would use the seller again. Have really brightened up my kitchen!

Mr. Mysterious In Black (The Billionaire Brothers Series Book 1)
Mr. Mysterious In Black (The Billionaire Brothers Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Read, 18 July 2014
First I want to stress that I have the utmost admiration for anyone with the tenacity to become an author and I do applaud S. Ann Cole for a good story and interesting characters. However, the text is in need of a really good editing, there were loads of spelling errors and a thesaurus worth of adjectives which for me spoilt the flow of the tale. I do want to stress though that this is only my humble opinion and I will give the author another go.

Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain Series Book 6)
Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 6 July 2014
I know some reviewers have not liked the last couple of K.A.'s books so much, but for me I have really enjoyed how the stories in both Jagged and Kaleidoscope have dealt with emotional fall out and damage. Let's face it, those Gnaw Bone girls have been through A LOT! So in this case while it was nice to have some background tension there while Emme and Deck are working things out, never quite knowing where the trouble is going to come from or when it will hit, still it was nice that that wasn't the focus. I really liked the whole plot, very well done K.A.

Jagged (Colorado Mountain Series Book 5)
Jagged (Colorado Mountain Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 3 July 2014
Oh I so loved this story. In fact I think it's one of my favourites now. I thought Ham and Zara were wonderful and the background to the story was different for K.A and I truly appreciated it. It was honest and meaningful and the way K.A. Deals with emotions, especially a woman's insecurities is just the very best. Well done!

River's Run (Lords of Kassis Book 1)
River's Run (Lords of Kassis Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 30 Jun. 2014
This was a nice entertaining read. I light sci-fi/fantasy romance with a little sizzle thrown in for good measure. The characters and plot were something a little different and there was a bit of action and adventure thrown in for good measure. Think I might read book 2 as well!

Fred OBSESSIVE CHEF Chopping Board
Fred OBSESSIVE CHEF Chopping Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Jun. 2014
This was a get my own back pressie for my brother-in-law who says I have OCD! It's a chopping board at the end of the day, so not the most exciting thing to rate, but it was good and solid, the printing on it was clear and well done and the packaging good so I think that's a five star!

What's Happening to Me?: Boy
What's Happening to Me?: Boy
by Alex Frith

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 25 Jun. 2014
I bought this for me and my son, to help us through all those questions that you want help to answer in the most honest and appropriate way. For that it is a great little book and each parent can take or leave what they want from it, but it's an good aid to how to help your child make sense of what can be a confusing time for them.

Fly London Womens Bopa Black/Black Boots P142746000 4 UK, 37 EU
Fly London Womens Bopa Black/Black Boots P142746000 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 25 Jun. 2014
I love these. So pleased with them, they were exactly as shown and look amazing on. They are really comfortable, if a little on the generous side, fit wise. However, I'm somewhere between a size 3 and 4 so it's not unusual for me to have problems with fit. As I wear them with either socks of wooly tights it's not a problem. The quality is very good and I will probably buy Fly London footwear again.

SKY BLUE HOUSE WIFE PILLOW CASES 180 THREAD COUNT PERCALE- PAIR
SKY BLUE HOUSE WIFE PILLOW CASES 180 THREAD COUNT PERCALE- PAIR
Offered by Stella Traders Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 25 Jun. 2014
These were ok, but only that really. They are a lot thinner than the 180 thread count suggests, but saying that they are very soft. The colour is a lovely blue and exactly what a wanted colour wise. They weren't expensive, but I have had better quality for the same price in the past.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12