Profile for Peter Brookman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pure Source Nutrion Pure Lecithin 1200mg 360 Softgels
Pure Source Nutrion Pure Lecithin 1200mg 360 Softgels
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about a dietary aid that does ..., 20 Dec. 2014
What can you say about a dietary aid that does not pretend to make weight fall off you. Perfectly natural product as far as I can surmise

Maleficent [DVD]
Maleficent [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Maleficent [DVD] (DVD)
An interesting alternative translation of the Sleeping Beauty story with a very different twist to the ending

Hercules [DVD]
Hercules [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dwayne Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy going film full of action and light comedy, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hercules [DVD] (DVD)
An easy going film full of action and light comedy . Another film from a stable of greek hero films . Definitely worth a watch.

German Mustard in Beer Glass 250ml
German Mustard in Beer Glass 250ml
Offered by Great Fine Foods

4.0 out of 5 stars A great tasting product reminiscent of my days living in Germany, 20 Dec. 2014
A great tasting product reminiscent of my days living in Germany. Interesting container and a very good price. Well happy

Guardians of the Galaxy [DVD]
Guardians of the Galaxy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars A good sci fi romp, 26 Nov. 2014
A good sci fi romp, unexpected from the Marvel stable, but fun none the less. The plot wasn't bad the action and sfx were great . Most enjoyable.

Earth vs. the Flying Saucers [DVD] [1956]
Earth vs. the Flying Saucers [DVD] [1956]
Dvd ~ Hugh Marlowe

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it is good to remind my self of the origins of one ..., 7 Nov. 2014
I am developing quite a collection of these 40s to 60 Sci Fi Movies. A new addition. I think it is good to remind my self of the origins of one of my favourite genres.

300: Rise Of An Empire [DVD] [2013]
300: Rise Of An Empire [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Eva Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this next episode, 7 Nov. 2014
I really enjoyed this next episode . I particularly like the film format, dark and menacing. Probably historically innaccurate but a good violent costume drama.

Samsung E1270 UK SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Black
Samsung E1270 UK SIM-Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by TTsims/TTfone

4.0 out of 5 stars I do not particularly like mobile phones, 7 Nov. 2014
I bought this phone for several reasons . I do not particularly like mobile phones, but the do have their uses. I bought this one because it was cheap and was a clam shell. type. I got fed up with my old phone perpetually turning itself on because of its exposed buttons.

Godzilla [DVD] [2014]
Godzilla [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Aaron Taylor-Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not enjoy this version of the story as much as the ..., 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Godzilla [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
I did not enjoy this version of the story as much as the earlier version. To me it seemed abit heavy and slow and too many new kids on the show and not enough established actors.

Black & Grey Striped Design 100% Cotton Lightweight 2 Seater Sofa Bed Settee / Armchair Throw - 178cm x 254cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Throw, 6 Sept. 2014