Profile for skerro > Reviews

skerro (Derby , UK)

Maxforce LN Indoor/Outdoor Ant Bait Station
Maxforce LN Indoor/Outdoor Ant Bait Station
Offered by Sales Direct Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it possible to get a refund as ave not worked?, 14 July 2016
Very disappointed as I had bought these before as and were effective. On this occasion I initially put . down one as that was previously fine for a nest. That made no difference so I ended up putting down all four which I'd bought. Unfortunately all four has not made the slightest bit of difference. If I could return them I would or ask for my money back. Perhaps they are particularly tough ants...

Masterplug Indoor Power NLTD/2-MP Tear Drop-Shaped Night Lights - White, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good quality, 6 May 2013
The sensor is good so requires a reasonable amount of darkness before the light comes on. The light itself is a white'ish light which is good in a darker space.

Zip 30 Firelighters (Pack of 4)
Zip 30 Firelighters (Pack of 4)
Offered by BFC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2013
It must be said you get what you pay for! I've tried loads of the cheap ones! 89p for 18 etc and the do not work like tried and tested Zip.
They get smokeless coal lit first time really easily. Would recommend these as they work really well and actually save money in the long term!

Draper 66234 18 m x 50 mm Black Safety Grip Tape
Draper 66234 18 m x 50 mm Black Safety Grip Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality tape, 2 Jan. 2013
I needed the tape for adding some grip to some outside steps. I did some searching around and found that there were others available however for the length I needed the Draper tape was the best value.
I cut it into 12" strips which was pretty easy however it was a bit tough on my scissors!
The adhesive is really strong so get it right first time as it does not like to be restuck!
Grip is holding up well from repeated use!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesystems exploere kit, 4 Feb. 2009
I got this item and it was smaller than expected. However size is not everything! The kit is packed with items. There are two internal compartments one with bandages and plasters, the other with tweesers some tablets scissors etc. it fits neatly in the boot of my car and is reallly light so I can pop it into a ruck sack for going exploring. Hopefully I will never get to use it!...

Flymo Venturer 370 Roller 1200W Electric Wheel (Old Version)
Flymo Venturer 370 Roller 1200W Electric Wheel (Old Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Venturer 370 Roller 1200W Electric Wheel, 4 Feb. 2009
Bough my Flymo 370 two years ago and it is still going strong. this model has the advantage of a rear roller so gives nice stripes. although it is a heavy mower it is very solid and can push through long grass with ease. The blade is only made from mild steel so does need sharpening each season - all other mowers are the same though!
Good long cable and not too noisy. Happy mowing!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars RTX Dualphone 3088 PSTN / Skype (NO PC) Dual DECT Phone, 10 Dec. 2006
When I ordered this item I was a little sceptical about whether it could be as easy as they described. I have to say that I am not an IT whizz and this item was so simple to install. Literally follow the five steps. Then turn the phone on - put in your SKYPE user name and password - Thats it!

The phone iteself is nice and has a modern sharp look to it. The menus on the phone are very simple and just like a mobile with good clear address book. I terms of ringing someone - Key in your number like on any normal phone then press dial - it gives you the option of using SkypeOut or your landline, select which one you want and start talking. The range seems to be pretty good. Admittedly I have not tried it to the 300m but it certainly works at the end of the garden. This is a good phone. Hope you find this review useful.