Profile for Geof Walker > Reviews

Bosch PSR Select 3.6V Cordless Screwdriver Li-Ion
Bosch PSR Select 3.6V Cordless Screwdriver Li-Ion
Price: 51.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the DIY man, 3 Jun 2014
Spot on! Feels like a gun. Looks like a gun. Screws in and out with great torque for such a little fella. Glad I now have a dedicated screw driver and a drill using my older Black and Decker without having to change over often. Great purchase.

6 x Everbuild Pinkgrip Dry Fix Drywall Adhesive and Applicator Gun Dryfix
6 x Everbuild Pinkgrip Dry Fix Drywall Adhesive and Applicator Gun Dryfix
Offered by Transtools
Price: 51.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 3 Jun 2014
Never thought it would work, dry lining my garage - cannot get the plasterboard off after 5 minutes! Amazing stuff. Would recommend the pukka foam gun and cleaners - worked really well.

SET 3 HEAVY DUTY 5 TIER SHELF SHELVING UNITS. GARAGE STORAGE RACKING SHED OFFICE
Offered by Beauty-4-Less
Price: 149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 3 Jun 2014
I researched shelves for the garage via net and shopping locally. I looked at the reviews of many and plumped for these. I was wary about construction so got my ageing dad in to help. Needed him to hold the legs as I fitted shelves but that was all. Glad he brought his rubber mallet! The shelves went up in no time and they are so strong! Have not bothered to attach to the walls - just put heavier items on the bottom. The width of the shelves is greater than I had before and what a difference! Every thing is now in its place and I can find what I want sharpens.
I would definitely recommend these to anyone and will buy more when I move to larger premises.

Kuhn Rikon 24 cm Easy Ceramic Induction Frying Pan, Black
Kuhn Rikon 24 cm Easy Ceramic Induction Frying Pan, Black
Price: 24.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 12 Mar 2014
Well made, cleans exceptionally well, even cooking, most impressive. My grown up children have both put in claims for it when I shrug off this mortal coil!

Bodum Pebo 8-Cup Vacuum Coffee Maker - 1 L/34 oz
Bodum Pebo 8-Cup Vacuum Coffee Maker - 1 L/34 oz
Offered by Elby Mart
Price: 31.26

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing present, 9 Jan 2013
Received coffee maker on time. Chain that enables filter to be pulled into place broke three times - poor quality. Emailed suppliers who asked for photos. Immediately supplied. Nothing heard since. Replaced chain with stronger sink plug chain.
Frequently coffee maker refuses to allow coffee into lower jug because of blockage despite thorough cleaning of grounds every time.
Sad indictment on well known company.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 11:34 PM GMT

HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer
HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer
Offered by eurosale-net
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HP is spot on, 26 Sep 2012
Ordered via Amazon yesterday 11am ish and received today 11am ish. Soooo good. The printer was as the adverts all say and it works like a dream. Enabled wireless and eprinting with no hassle. Airprint just happened! No problems at all. Quality of print is good, scanning is good and I shall never use the FAX. Who does now? After the hassles I had with the previous - this is just IT heaven. Don't usually bother with reviews but this was so good, thought I should!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2013 5:17 PM BST